I trust you..

previous:

I looked at Laura. Where was this coming from? "Well of course i would." I said confused. "You are my best friend. I would tell you anything." "Good." Laura said and looked at me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

"Is something wrong Laura? You seem scared."

"It is nothing." Laura said. "I just had to know if you would tell me everything."

I somehow felt guilty. I had one secret, but i could never tell her. I had to make sure that she never knows..

But i suppose she do deserve to know. I'll have to hope she promises to keep it to herself.

"Well, im hungry." I said and startet walking down the stairs.

"Hey wait for me!" Laura yelled and ran after.

When we came down, the pizza was already in the oven, and dad was sitting in the couch watching james bond.

I grabbed Laura by the arm, and ran over to the hall.

"Take on your jacket." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"It is raining." I said smiling. I took on my coat and grabbed her arm again. We ran up the stairs.

"What are we doing?" She asked confused.

"Go up there." I said pointing at the door up to my room.

"Okay? You are acting so strange right now cath." Laura said, walking up the stairs.

When we where both upstairs i smiled.

"Okay Laura Davidson, Have a look at this." I said and pushed a bookshelf away, revealing a hidden glass door.

"Oh cool. What is it?" "It's a hidden balcony." I said, trying not to sound like i was bragging.

"Can we go out there?" Laura asked exited.

"Of course." I replied.

"Chatherine." Laura said. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" I said nervous.
"I know.." Laura said and looked at me.