The sun is shining in the sky..

Previous:

"Guess what we're eating." I said. "Knowing you and your WIDE sense of taste i really have no way of guessing cath", She said ironically. "It's pizza." She smiled and started laughing. "Of course it is chaterine. It's like the ONLY thing you eat! "

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

We started walking towards the car. A group of teenagers was running around and screaming.

They smelled a lot like alcohol, and they looked really drunk.

"Is it always like this here?" Laura asked.

"Not usually, i believe they are here for the festival." I said to her.

"Oh a festival! That sounds so cool can we go there? Pleaase."

Laura gave me the puppy eyes. "Maybe, i'll ask my dad later, but let's go to the car. I believe he is waiting."

Laura nodded understandably and continued walking.

We finally got to the parking lot, and saw my dad standing beside his car smiling.

I opened the car door and threw her bag in.

"Is it fine if you sit in the backseat?" I asked her.

"Of course." Laura said. "I'm just happy to be here." She smiled, and took on her seatbelt.

When we had driven for a while, i saw that Laura started to feel nauseous.

"If you're nauseous, you can open your window you know?" I told her.

"i know." She said. "But i can see that you're already cold, and if i open the window you'll freeze." She said.

"Are you cold cath?" My dad said. "It is about 28 degrees outside." He looked at me.

"Just open the window." I said. "Trust me, im burning up."

"Okay." Laura said. "But if you are so warm, why are you wearing so many layers with clothes?"

I did not have a good response to that, so i just smiled and turned on the aircondition.

After about 10 minutes of silence, my dad said that we were almost home. Laura nodded, and started gathering her belongings from the backseat.

I heard the gravel crunch under the rubber tires, and opened the door. Our house was surronded with trees and bushes, and looked very fantasy-like.

"Wow." Laura said ghasping. "That is the coolest house i have EVER seen."

I looked at her. She was just admiring the view.

The house was big with dark brown painted wooden walls and 3 floors counting the loft.

"Can we go inside?" She said, Looking impressed. "Of course." My dad said. Laura smiled and opened the door.