04

It's been a week later, Chris and I haven't seen each other in about 3 days, to get all the rumors to die down a bit. But, Abrielle said she wanted the rumors to spread, considering I've gained about 10,000 more followers on Instagram.

I didn't expect to gain so much, so fast. Today is the premiere for Infinity War, also the day we announce our 'relationship'. I have to leave in an hour, Chris is picking me up in a limo.

(what she's wearing ok!!) I quickly put on my dress, and my matching black heels

(what she's wearing ok!!) I quickly put on my dress, and my matching black heels. I walk into my bathroom and put on some makeup. I usually have a makeup artist, who puts my makeup on, but she's on vacation. I told her it was alright, I've been putting on makeup since I was a teenager.

I hear my doorbell ring from downstairs, I grab my small purse, putting my phone in it. I walk down the mahogany staircase as quickly as one can with 4 inch stilettos, and race to the front door before, the not so patient, Chris gets annoyed and leaves me without a ride. I open my door and see an anxious Chris.

"Hi." I greet with a small smile plastered on my lips.

"Hi, you look..." He trails, thinking of a compliment. "You look nice." A small smile forms on his face.

I look at his suit, he looks so attractive right now. Although, I despise him, he's such a beautiful human being. "Thank you, you look nice as well." I shut my door behind me, and lock it.

We walk down the steps to his limo. The driver waiting for the both of us. He opens the door for Chris and I. I thank him as I step into the limo.

-

"Chris, Violet! Come here for a quick interview!" A petite blonde waves us over to her. Chris and I walk over, hand in hand, with smiles on our faces.

"Violet, you look beautiful tonight!" She compliments.

I smile warmly at her, "thank you, so much. You look amazing."

"So, there's been rumors coming around that you both are dating. Is that true?" she asks.

Chris nods, smiling. "Yes, we've been hanging out a lot lately, and I don't know... It just kind of happened." Chris says into her microphone.

"How does it feel to be the hottest couple right now?"

"Amazing." I say with a smirk plastered on my lips.

"How long have you guys been seeing each other?" she asks.

"About three weeks." I tell her. Yesterday, we went over on what to say with Abrielle and Andrew.

"So, just recently you've been more public about your relationship?" The blonde asks, making me nod.

"Yes, I wanted to be more private about our relationship, but Chris said that he wanted to make the whole world know that I'm his." I look up at him, and he's already looking at me.

"Well, I just wanted to say that you both are the cutest. I'm happy you both are together!" A large smile wipes against her lips as she cheers for us.

"Thank you!" I smile back.

She asks a few more questions, and decides to let us go. Chris and I take pictures together, and then the whole cast takes a picture together. I step out of the way, considering I'm not in the cast.

Chris soon walks over next to me, a smile on his face. He holds out his hand for me to grab, I take it and we walk inside to watch the movie. "Am I gonna cry?" I ask him.

He chuckles, looking down at me. "Yeah, probably."

-

The movie was over, I bawled almost the entire time. Chris and I walk out of the theater. I have tears still rolling down my face, as people want to take pictures of us.

The cast walks out, a few with tear stained cheeks. Chris looks down at me and chuckles slightly. "Why are you still crying?" he asks.

"Because the movie was so sad at the end. My favorite characters died." I pout, a tear slipping down my face as I think about it again. He wipes my eyes and wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay, it's just a movie." I laugh slightly and wrap my arms around his torso. "Let's talk to the rest of them." He grabs my hand and we walk over to the cast.

"You're crying, too?" Elizabeth says, laughing as a tear rolls down her face.

Everyone laughs, including me. "It was sad, when peter said 'Mr.Stark, I don't feel so good', I completely lost it." I say, while laughing.

Chris wraps his arms around me, "it's true. I had to hug her the whole time."

"You all are so talented, the movie was great." I smile, complimenting everyone here. Everyone throws around a thanks and begins to walk to their cars.

Chris grabs my hand again, intertwining them. "You guys seem happy." Sebastian says, walking over to us.

"I am." Chris smiles, looking down at me once again tonight.

"That's good, you're my best friend. All I want is for you to be happy." he says.

He looks down at me, "Don't break his heart or I'll get one of the girls to break your face." he jokingly says, with a stern look.

"Don't worry, I won't." I chuckle.

"Good, anyways I gotta go home. I'm tired and I'm going back home to my family for a bit. So, I'll catch you guys later." He hugs Chris and waves at me.

"Drive safe!" I call out as he turns around.

"Always do."

"Lets go." Chris says, we walk out to his limo, hand in hand. His limo driver waits by the door, opening it once he spots us.

I thank him and climb in the limo.