10

phone convo
allison- italics
violet- bold

Hello?

Hi, ok. I know you're in a meeting, but I just got my perio- ew so gross. But you know, lady duties. Anyways, I'm going home. I don't feel very good. I'm sorry.

oh, don't apologize. It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow?

Yes, please. I love you, bye!

Bye!

I hang up the phone, looking back at Chris. "I'll drive you home, now." Chris says.

I nod, "okay."

-

After Chris dropped me off at my house, I called in pizza and turned on a movie. Tonight was one of those nights I spent alone. I have many friends, don't get me wrong. But, my best friends are Tina and Allison. I talk to them about everything.

I gave it some thought, fake dating Chris wasn't so bad. I spent time with him, it was fun. I get lonely sometimes..

From the distance I hear my phone ringing, I stand up from my couch and look around. I found it on the floor in my kitchen... Weird.

I check the caller ID, Abrielle was calling. I pick up the phone and click accept.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, so I found a casting for a movie. You want in?" she asks.

"What movie?" I ask.

"Captain Marvel." She says, she knows I love Marvel movies.

I gasp, "wasn't someone already doing that part?" I grow confused.

"Yes, but she decided she didn't want to do it. Do you wanna do it?" She asks.

I nod, "Yes, yes! Please book me in."

I hear her giggle, "of course. I knew you'd like it."

"Thank you, Abrielle. Call me whenever, so I could try out for the part." I tell her.

"I will. Have a good night."

"You too, bye." I hang up the phone with a huge smile on my face.

I text my two friends, telling them that I'm going to try out. I decided to call Chris, and tell him I'll be trying out. I'll be doing another movie with him.

I quickly dial his number, pressing call.

Call:
chris: bold
violet: italics

Hello?

Hey! So did you hear?

Hear what?

There's a casting open for Captain Marvel.