06

Chris and I head downstairs, hand in hand. My nerves rushing throughout my body as I instantly get anxious the closer we get to his living room. I pull his hand, making him stop walking. "What's wrong?"

"I'm scared." I whisper, a frown forming on my lips. He slightly smiles at me. "Don't be. They'll love you." He whispers back, walking into the living room, our hands still laced together. As we finally entered the living room, our fingers intertwined, his parents approached us in a worrisome yet civil manner.

"You must be Violet, it's so nice to meet you." His mother smiles widely, bringing me into a hug. I hug back with a smile plastered upon my lips.

"Hi, Mrs.Evans, its nice to meet you, too."

"Oh, please. Call me Lisa, this is Robert." She introduces Chris's father. He also brings me into a hug.

"Please, call me Bob." I nod my head.

"Sorry, we're huggers." Robert jokes.

"It's okay, I am, too." I chuckle.

Chris brings me over to his couch, where his parents follow. "So, Chris has told me a lot about you." Lisa smiles.

"He has?" I look at Chris, a small smile still on my lips.

"He calls me after every date you guys have, and explains it." She teases, embarrassing Chris. I giggle, I didn't even know they knew about me.

"Aw, that's so cute." I look over at Chris again, his eyes already locked on my mine.

He instantly changes the subject, "Where is everyone else?" Chris asks.

"Oh, they all went out to breakfast. They didn't know Violet arrived already." Bob explains.

"Oh, okay. I wanted to show her around and take her out to lunch in a bit. Will they all be here for dinner?" Chris asks.

Lisa nods, "yes, you guys go out. Have fun." Lisa ushers us to go.

I laugh, "okay." Chris stands up, lightly dragging me up with him. "We'll be back later." Chris smiles at his parents.

We quickly walk upstairs, so I can change. Him already in his regular attire. "What should I wear?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "clothes." I roll my eyes and look at him.

"Oh, I was thinking of wearing nothing." I say sarcastically.

He lifts his eyebrows, a small smirk placed on his lips. "I'm fine with that."

"Ew, you're so gross." I chuckle, going through my suitcase. I pick out a white shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. "Where are we going?" I question, standing up and walking into his bathroom.

I shut the door, "I'm thinking we can go to my favorite diner and.. and go to this little outside mall." He thinks. I quickly change, stepping back into his bedroom.

I jump onto the bed next to him, "or, we can sleep." I smile, shutting my eyes.

"No, you can sleep later. Let's go." He drags me up the bed. "Carry me." I pout, slipping on my shoes. I grab my bag, and hold out my arms with a sly smile on my mouth.

He sighs, bending down slightly and carrying me bridal style. We walk down the stairs and out of his house. He sets me down and opens the car door for me. I step in, thanking him. He goes in the passenger side and backs out of the driveway.

"Wanna eat lunch first?" he asks.

I nod, "should I call Abrielle and tell her to call paparazzi?" I ask him. I pull my phone out of my back pocket.

He shrugs, shaking his head. "Fans will for sure see us, I think that'll be fine." He looks over at me.

I nod, "you're right." I put my phone in my bag as Chris pulls up to a diner.

"Wait, stay." he commands as if I was a dog. He steps out of his car and runs over to my side to open my door.

He holds out his hand as I step out of the car. "Thank you." I smile. We walk inside the cute diner. "Table for two, please." Chris says to the hostess.

She nods, "Booth or table?" She asks.

"Booth." Chris and I both say. She walks us over to a booth, sitting us down. She hands us a menu each.

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" I read her name tag, Jane asks.

"Yes, I'll have a water with a lemon, please." I politely say.

"Me, too. Thank you." She nods, walking away. I look through the menu. I decide to get a chicken cesar salad. "Whatcha thinking of getting?" I ask him, looking up from my menu.

"A bacon cheeseburger." He says.

Jane comes back, and hands us our waters. "Do you guys know what you're getting?" She asks.

We both nod, we take our orders. "You know, I don't hate you anymore." I say, sipping my water.

He raises an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yup." I smile.

-

Chris and I talked about the whole trip, and what we're gonna do. Abrielle said we needed to take pictures together and post them, so I took pictures of Chris and posted them on my Instagram story.

As of right now, Chris and I are walking around the small outlet mall. He grabs my hand, intertwining them together. I look down and smile slightly.

"I really don't want to be bothered by the paparazzi today." I tell Chris as we stand on the escalating stairs that are going south. "I'm still so tired." I grown, putting my head on his shoulder.

"After dinner tonight, you can go to sleep." He tells me. I nod.