00

I walk into my managers office, because she called me in about an hour ago, for a meeting. I sit onto one of the chairs in front of her desk. I look next to me and see the one man I cannot stand. I let out a scoff and roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I furrow my eyes at him.

"Violet, be nice!" My manager for three years and a half, Abrielle scolds me as if I'm 5 years old.

"Sorry." I roll my eyes, folding my arms into my chest.

"So," I pause. "Why am I here?" I innocently smile at the two managers in front of me. Abrielle has a small smirk on her face, but hides it as soon as it appeared.

"Andrew and I, are great friends. We've known each other for a while." Abrielle starts. I focus my attention to her as she speaks. "So, anyways," she clears her throat.

"We have been thinking that if you two could date, you would get more recognition..." She pauses, thinking of a good word to use. "More publicity." A small smile forms onto her face.

I think about it for a moment. Chris is very good looking, don't get me wrong. I just don't like him as a person. He's rude, annoying, way too childish. And he laughs at everything. I've known Chris since I started being an actress. He and I were in a movie together when I was 18.

Although it was a long time ago, I still despise him as a person.

"So, what are your thoughts?" Andrew asks. I shrug.

"You both have a very large fan base, especially on social media. The both of you could help each other out and form a bigger fan base."

"Okay..." I trail on, seeing where they're coming from.

"So, if we both agree on this," Chris speaks up for the first time I've been here. "We would both get more fame, in a way?" he asks. I nod, wondering the same thing.

"Yes, both of your fan bases would come together and you'd get more followers on your social media accounts. More people would watch your films, and listen to Violet's music." Andrew states. From the corner of my eye, I can see Chris looking at me.

I turn my head to him, "I'll do it." Chris says.

A small sigh falls from my lips, "I don't want to do it." I say.

Abrielle's face falls, I almost feel bad. "Well, why not?" she asks.

"Because, as you see, Chris and I met. We did a movie together, he's a dick, he's annoying, rude, cocky, a doucheba-" Abrielle cuts me off.

"Okay, that's enough." She rolls her eyes, looking down at me.

"I'm just stating the truth." I unfold my arms, and sit up straight.

"We were younger back then," Chris starts.

"Yes, but I'm still way more mature than you. Always was, always will be." I turn my head to look at him.

"I was trying to impress the whole cast." He defends himself.

"By acting like a dick?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"If you actually got to know me, you'd see I'm not so bad." Chris says.

"No." I cross my arms again.

"Yes, actually. Have lunch now, you both can get to know each other more." Abrielle states.

"I have to?" I scoff, looking at her.

"Just do it, it can't be that bad." Abrielle crosses her arms as well.

"Fine." I mumble.

"Oh, that's great!" Abrielle says, way too enthusiastically. "Okay, so I say after this meeting, you both go out to lunch. Post a pic on Instagram with each other, and tomorrow night you'll be going on a date. I'll call the paps and rumors will be going around that you two are dating." Abrielle says.