41

Chris came home, and I was extremely excited. "I missed you." I say, kissing his lips.

"I missed you, too, baby."

"How's your family?" I ask, taking a seat on my bed. He sighs, sitting next to me. "They're fine. They missed you."

I smile, "Aw, I missed them too."

"I'm so tired." He says, putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Take a nap." I whisper. He nods, I move over to the side, so he can lay down next to me. Moments later, small snores exit his mouth.

-

Hours after we woke up from our nap, Chris went home to see his dog, and I watched a random tv series with Allison. "How's Chris?" She asks.

I shrug, taking a deep breath. "It feels different." I tell her.

She gives a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I mean I know I love him, but I just don't think he feels the same."

She rolls her eyes, "I know he does. I get how it would feel different, but just look on the bright side, you guys are back together. And, you're in love." she says.

I nod, "I know that. It just feels slightly different, I can't really explain it."

She sighs, nodding her head. "Yeah, I understand."

I frown, looking at her. "I love him."

The sides of her lips curve upward, "I know you do."

"I'm gonna go see him." I tell her, standing up from my spot on the couch.

She furrows her eyebrows, "you saw him legit, like two hours ago!" She says.

"Yeah, I know. But, I wanna see him again."

She chuckles, rolling her eyes. "Kay, have fun having sex."

I flip her off, slipping on my shoes, and throwing on a random hoodie from the couch. "I will, bye. Love you!"

I slam the door shut, strolling over to my car.

-

I ring the doorbell, waiting patiently on the porch. Sebastian opens the door, a scowl on his face. "No, leave." He says.

I cross my arms, giving him a dead look. He purses his lips, "Fine." He opens the door wider, so I can walk in.

"So, whatcha guys doing?" I ask, walking down the hallway.

"Watching some random movie, so, why you here?" He asks.

I shrugged my shoulders, entering the living room. I take a seat on one of the couches, "I was bored. Where's Chris?" I ask.

"In the kitchen." He answers.

"Why are you being weird?" I ask, giving him a look.

"You're stealing my best friend." He pouts, folding his arms into his chest as he sits down next to me.

I sigh, "Sorry, bud." I rest my head against his shoulder.

"Sebastian, who was at the door?" Chris asks, coming into the living room. I sit up, looking at him.

A smile forms on his face as he strolls over, "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asks.

I shrug, "I was bored and I missed you."

He laughs, "well, we were watching one of your old movies, you wanna stay a while?" Chris asks.

I nod, "yeah, if you guys don't mind."

"I obviously don't mind." Chris says, sitting next to me on his comfortable couch. "I do." Seb says.

"Do you actually? Because, I don't wanna intru-" He cuts me off.

"Oh my God! I'm joking. I love you, bestie." He pokes my nose. I chuckle, giving him a weird look.

"Aw, my best friends being best friends." Chris gushes, wrapping his arms around my body, pulling me closer into his chest.