11

I've been talking with the cast for about a half hour now, everyone's so chill and so nice. I like them a lot.

"Chris, where's your dog?"

"My dog is outside." Chris says from behind me. I turn around.

"Take me to your dog, please." He rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Chris says, walking out of the living room.

"Did you tell him you wanted to prt his dog?" Sebastian asks. I sit down next to him on one of Chris's couches.

I nod my head, "yes."

"So, you're a dog fan?" Robert asks.

"Yes, of course. Who isn't?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Unless you like cats, do you like cats?" Tom asks me.

"I love cats, but I think I love dogs more."

"Ew, cats are evil. I hate all cats." Tom grimaces.

I gasp, "what the fuck. How do you hate cats?" I glare at Tom.

"They're not nice. Every cat I met has been mean and scratched me." He crosses his arms.

I let out a laugh, "cats don't like you."

Sebastian takes grabs my phone from my hand and tries to get in. "You don't know my passcode." I try to grab my phone back.

Chris enters the room with his dog. A loud gasp escapes my lips and I jump up from the couch. "I love him."

"watch her steal your dog." Sebastian says, shoving chips down his throat as he tries to get into my phone.

I bend down and pet his dog. Dodger jumps onto me and I fall backwards. I start laughing and Dodger licks my face. "Dodger, come on." Chris groans.

"No, it's okay. I love dogs." I say. Chris bends down, sticking his hand out so he could help me get up. I grab my hand and he pulls me up from the floor.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"Don't be." I chuckle.

"So, when did you guys meet?" Someone says, I look over and see Scarlett.

"A while back, we were in a movie together." I explain.

"Oh, really? What movie?" Hemsworth asks.

"Not Another Teen Movie, it's old. I don't know if you've ever seen it." I chuckle, looking back at the movie.

"Oh my god," Elizabeth laughs. "I remember that movie. You guys just made my day." Her laugh continues on, and I join in.

Chris sits next to me on the couch, making me in the middle of him and Seb. "What's your fucking password?" Sebastian asks, food full in his mouth.

I grab my phone from his hands, "yeah, you'll never know."

"I'm gonna call Sapphire and tell her to give a good name for you to the producers." Elizabeth explains, pulling her phone out. Sapphire is her manager, also friends with Abrielle.

"That's so sweet, thank you!" I smile.

I lean my head on Chris' shoulder. I feel my phone vibrate, I check my phone and it's Allison. She asked if I could talk to Chris Hemsworth for her. I chuckle, showing Chris the text message.

"So, Hemsworth." Chris starts. I stifle a laugh, as he speaks. "I think I found you a girl."

(an- let's pretend that he doesn't have a wife or kids ty!)

Hemsworth gives his full attention on Chris. "Who?"

"Well, you don't know her. But, she's really good friends with Violet." Chris explains, I let out a laugh, holding my mouth.

"Why is this so funny?" Hemsworth laughs a little.

"It's really not. My best friend, Allison. She has a celeb crush on you, and asked me to talk to you for her." I chuckle, he nods with a smile.

"That's cute. I want to meet her." My eyebrows perk up and I look at Chris.

"Well, I'm throwing a party soon. Maybe you all could come? You could meet her." I shrug.

"I'd love to come!" Seb squeals like a child.

"Me, too. Can we bring a plus one?" Scarlett asks.

I nod, "yeah, totally. Bring anyone, I don't mind." I smile.

-

I spent the rest of the day with them, it was so fun. Everyone shortly leaves, leaving Chris, Seb and I in Chris' house.

"Why won't you just tell me your fucking passcode?" Sebastian groans loudly.

"Why do you want it?"

"Because I want to find me a girl!" He elaborates, throwing his hands in the air.

"I have a friend." I suggest, looking over to him.

His eyes practically pop out of his face. "Really? What's her name?"