45

"And in the end, she fell on top of the cake!" My mother says, everyone instantly laughs except for me. I kept a straight face, thinning my lips. Chris looks at me and laughs again, he kisses my cheek.

"It's fine, did you at least eat the cake?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "I was covered in mud, of course I didn't eat the cake." I grimaced.

"So," My mom starts, taking a sip of her wine. "What's the surprised you wanted to share?"

Chris' and my parents were at my house, Chris and I had made them dinner. As of right now, we're drinking wine and tea. I'm drinking tea, of course. "Oh, right." I mumble to myself.

I stood up from the table, "Excuse me one second." I smiled.

I exited the dining area, sprinting up the stairs, and walking into my bedroom. I grabbed the sonograms and quickly put them in the bottom a box, walking down the stairs. "You guys need to open this box all together."

In the box I had two onesies that said 'Worlds Greatest Grandpa' and 'Worlds Greatest Grandma'. I thought they were cute, Chris said we should do it.

They open the box all together, looking at the shirts. My mother looks up at me, then back at the onesie. "You're pregnant?" She asks, tears in her eyes.

Tears weld up in my eyes as well, I nodded, bitting my bottom lip. She immediately stands up from her seat and wraps her arms around me. "Congratulations, sweetie." She smiles.

"Thank you, mama."

My father stands up, trying to put a mean look on his face, but fails and a tear slips. "I'm happy for you, baby." He kisses my forehead.

"And you, too, son." My dad shakes Chris' hand.

Chris' parents wrap their arms around Chris and I both, making me smile. I was internally and externally happy right now. My parents and the love of my life's parents were here.

-

Later on that night, my parents stayed in one of the guest rooms, as did Lisa and Bob. Chris was snuggled up my side, rubbing my belly. "I'm gonna get fat." I tell him.

He chuckles, "And? You'll still be beautiful."

My heart fluttered. "Shut up, you're being cute."

"You love it when I'm cute." He says, sitting up. He puts both of his arms on each side of me, propping himself above me. Without even touching me.

He leans his face close to mine, "God, I wish you weren't pregnant right now." He mumbles to himself.

I laughed out loud, "Shut up! Oh, my God!" He laughed.

He kisses my lips, flipping us over so I was sitting on top of him. He puts his hands on each side of my waist. "You know, study says; you can have sex even while your pregnant, only in the early months." Chris says, a small smirk was placed on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, a sigh escaping my lips. "You're dumb, you know that?"

"Aren't women more horny when they're pregnant?" He asks, his hands moving upward.

"I'm sure men are just all the time horny." I tell him.

He chuckles, "That's true." I lean down and peck his lips. As soon as I pull my face away from his, he brings it back, flipping us over once again.

"I need to just show you how much I love you, Violet." He mumbles in my ear.

My breath hitches as I nod. "Do it. Sh-Show me how much you love me, Chris."

-

Next morning I felt great, you know, because of some very obvious reasons. Allison walks into the kitchen, "Hi, mama." She greats my mom, kissing her cheek.

"Hey, Ally-bear." I smiled, my mom and her had such a great relationship.

Chris walks in, wrapping his arms around my waist. He turned me around, facing me to him. "Hi." He smiles.

I rolled my eyes, a smile still evident on my lips. "Hello." He pecks my lips, bringing me closer to him.

"My dad, your dad and I are going to a bar tonight. Should I be scared?" Chris asked.

"Ew, a bar?" I grimaced. "Yeah, I know. My dad mentioned it and you dad was onboard with the idea, so..."

I chuckled, "Sounds fun."

"I hope so."