25

I hand the boxes to Allison. "Thank you, so much." She gives me a hug, I hug back.

"Don't worry about it." I smile at her.

"Can we talk later?" She asks. I nod, Chris and I walk up the stairs as she follows.

"I'm doing this in your bathroom." She says, walking in my bathroom. I chuckle, jumping on my bed. A few short minutes later, she steps out.

"I have to wait now. You're gonna look." She tells me.

"What? No! Don't put all this stress on me." I tell her. She sits on the bed next to me.

"Well, I cant do it."

Her and I both look at Chris. He sighs loudly. "Fine."

"Go now!" Allison says loudly. Chris sighs again, standing up from the bed. He walks into the bathroom, and walks out.

"Allison, it says you're pregnant." he says.

She takes a breath, "on both?" She asks.

He nods, handing the tests to her. "I'm gonna book an appointment. I need to be sure." She says, standing up.

"Do you want me to come?" I ask her.

She vigorously nods, "please." She says, tears filling up her eyes.

I also stand up, wrapping my arms around her. "It'll be okay. Are you gonna tell Chris?" I ask her.

She shrugs, a tear falling down her face. "I don't want to tell him unless I know for sure." She shakes her head.

"Uh, if I am... Am I allowed to still live here?" She asks.

I smack her arm lightly, "are you stupid? Obviously. I will raise this child with you, I'm there one hundred percent, okay, Allison?" I look at her.

She nods, "okay, I love you." She says.

I purse my lips, "I love you, too. Allison."

Allison booked the appointment, next week. Chris and I went out for dinner, with Allison. They both have a bond, like best friends. Allison said she was gonna call Hemsworth over, she said they're dating but not boyfriend/girlfriend.

Later that night, Chris and I decided he'd spend the night with me. I liked when he was here, I like spending time with him, honestly.

"You're a good friend." Chris tells me.

I smile warmly, looking over at him. "I know. I try to be." I say. His hand caresses my cheek, once again we're laying in my bed.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house tomorrow?" He asks. I nod.

"Yes, I wanna cuddle with your dog." I tell him.

He chuckles, "He'd love to cuddle with you." He tells me.

"I'd love to cuddle with him." I say, turning over, cuddling close to him.

"You smell good." I say.

"Thanks it's Axe." He laughs. I giggle slightly, practically moaning. "Axe is good."

"I'm horny." Chris whispers in my ear.

I chuckle, "Don't know how to help you with that, bud."

He smirks, flipping my body so I'm on top of him. "I have a few suggestions."

-

"I hope you know, you guys are loud." Allison says as she walks in my room.

The sun peeks from my curtain, making my room less dark. "What time is it?" I ask, sitting up.

She crawls into my bed. "About 7:30." She tells me.

"Why so fucking early?" I ask, cuddling into Chris' side as he sleeps.

She shrugs, "I woke up and got bored." She says.

I chuckle, "Did your chris stay the night?" I ask.

She nods, "Yeah, but he's sleeping. So, I decided to wake you up."

"Wow, thanks." I sarcastically say.

She giggles, "wanna go get some food and bring it back here?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure. Let me just get a sweatshirt." I say.

She nods, getting of my bed and scrolling out of the room.