35

I just got off the phone with Chris. I told him that I came home today and had a movie night with Allison. He was with Sebastian and Hemsworth all day, so he had a boys night.

I told him to come over tomorrow morning, so I'm looking forward to that. Allison just went into her room to sleep, so I'm the only one awake. I go downstairs, and walk into my kitchen.

"Hey, baby." I hear as I turn the lights on.

I look over, and see Chris. "Oh my God!" I run to him and jump on him.

"I missed you, so much." I say, kissing his lips.

"I miss you, too." He kisses my lips again.

"So, before we catchup, lets have sex, it's been two months since we have." I say, jumping down from his arms.

He smirks, "Let's go, my lady."

-

The next morning, I made breakfast for both Chris, and Allison. I made waffles with strawberries and bananas, hash browns, eggs, and bacon.

As I'm setting the counter, Chris comes in the kitchen. "Hey." I greet.

"Hi, baby." He walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I turn around, wrapping my arms on his neck.

I give him a quick kiss. "How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Mmm, good."

"Ew, stop having sex in the kitchen." Allison says, walking into the kitchen.

"Yum, food!" She sits and starts to fill her plate up.

I chuckle. I sit in the middle, and Chris sits next to me. "How come you made this?"

"I woke up early and felt like cooking." I say, I crave a piece of bacon and take a bite out of it.

He chuckled, "It's really good." He compliments.

I smile over at him, "Thank you."

I look over at Allison and she's gouging down her food. I laugh over at her, and she looks at me. "Stop, I'm hungry." She says, taking a bite of the food.

"Yeah, I can tell." She flicks my forehead with her fingers.

"You're so weird." I stifle a laugh, and continue to eat.

Allison finishes her food, and puts her plate in the dishwasher. "Okay, I have to go. Chris and I are going to an appointment to see how the baby is."

"Do you want me to come?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "No, it's okay. Stay with Chris today. You'll come to the next one." She says.

I nod, "Okay, save a picture of the baby." I smile.

She laughs, "okay, bye. Love you!"

She exits the room, I turn to Chris. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "We have a week until we film." He says.

I nod, "Yeah..." I trail on, chuckling a bit.

"Wanna go on a trip?"

I quirk an eyebrow. "Where?"

"Well," He starts. "I kinda was thinking about France, for about 5 days."

I think for a moment, I look up at him with a small smile. "Okay."

"Really?" He asks.

I nod, a smile still plastered on my lips. "I don't care where we go, anywhere with you, I'm fine with." I tell him.

He chuckles, kissing my lips. "I'll buy the tickets now."