36

My day consisted of packing my clothes, looking at the weather for the week and going to Chris' house to help him pack. "Who's gonna watch Duke?" I ask him.

"I'll have Sebastian pick him up." He says, taking his shirt off.

I'm currently laying on his bed, snuggling up to his dog. I eye his toned stomach, a small smirk hanging on my lips. "Like what you see?" He jokes, laughing slightly.

"You know I do." I purr, I chuckle.

"Wanna go shower?" He asks.

I sit up, nodding vigorously. "Of course, I do."

His smirk still lingers on his lips as he holds out his hand. I grasp it, he and I walking to the bathroom.

-

"Wanna go out for dinner?" Chris asks.

I unwrap the towel that was holding up my hair. "Sure." I say, throwing on one of Chris' sweatshirts.

He walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Am I gonna have to drive you to your house, so you could get something to wear?" He asks.

I giggle, looking up at him. I nod, biting my lip. "Probably. I didn't bring a dress." I say.

"Alright, I'll get something to wear, and we'll leave." He says. He steps out of the bathroom, I comb through my wet hair. He shortly steps back in, nicely dressed.

"You look hot." I say, scanning what he's wearing.

He gently kisses my lips, "Okay, lets go." I quickly slide on some shorts, and flip flops. Chris and I head downstairs, and into the driveway. We get into the car and 20 short minutes, we go to my house. l climb out of the car, and into my home.

I go up the stairs, going into my closet. I grab a navy blue dress, and walk into my bathroom to do some light makeup. Chris enters the bathroom as I apply lipstick.

"Almost done?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah, I'll grab my shoes and we'll go." I say.

"Okay." I scroll into my closet, slipping on some heels. I walk back into my room, Chris smiles widely at me.

"You look beautiful." Chris compliments.

-

After dinner, Chris thought we could take a scroll on the beach as the sun sets. As of right now, he and I are hand in hand walking in silence.

He stops me for a moment. "Violet," He starts.

I look up at him, he grabs both of my hands, bringing me in closer to him. "I have to tell you something." He says.

"Okay, tell me." I chuckle, softly. I tuck a part of my hair behind my ear out of nervousness.

"It's nothing bad. I've been thinking about it for a while." He says, grasping my cheek softly.

"Violet, I'm in love with you." My face falls.

"You are?" I ask.

"Yes, you don't have to say it back if you don't, I just wanted to tell you, because-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Chris, I'm in love with you. I love being with you, and you make me so happy." I tell him.

He wraps his arms around my waist, leaning his down and pulls me into a deep kiss. My arms trail up to the back of his neck, bringing him in closer to me.