15

Chris and I were out for breakfast, I was bored so I called him. "When do we start shooting?" I ask.

"Next month." He states.

"Oh, okay." He's been really quiet all morning. I don't know if I should ask him about it or not.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He shrugs, "Fine."

"You're giving me the cold shoulder. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just a lot of family shit. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude." He apologizes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"No, I'm fine." He says, I nod. The waitress walks over to us.

"Check, please." I say, swallowing my saliva. Chris and I soon part ways, I drive back home.

I feel like what he said was just something he came up with. I don't really know why I'm so upset over this, we aren't a real thing. I drive home, stepping into my house.

I see Allison watching something on the TV. "Why don't you just move in?" I ask, sitting next to her.

She shrugs, "Want me to?" she asks.

I nod, "I get lonely when you're not here."

"Okay, I hate paying rent anyways." she says.

I chuckle, "I still have a mortgage to pay."

"Yeah but, you're rich. And famous, you could have some random person on the street paying for you." She says.

I roll my eyes, "yeah, whatever."

"What's up?" Allison asks, shifting her body over so she looks at me.

"I'm gonna tell you something. But, you can't tell anyone." Her face turns serious, as I know she's listening.

"So, about a month back, Abrielle told me to come to her office. She wanted to talk about something, so I came in. I saw Chris there, his manager, Andrew and Abrielle thought it would be a good idea if Chris and I dated. She said we would get more recognition, more publicity, I would get more famous than I am right now. I didn't agree with it at first, but-"

"But, you started getting feelings for Chris." She says.

I shrug, "I don't think so. But, I do like spending time with him. I get lonely sometimes, you know?" I ask.

She nods, "I understand. How come it took you this long to tell me?" She asks.

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. You're the only one that knows. And, I trust you with my life. I know you won't tell anyone." I explain.

"Oh, well thanks for telling me."

"I think I did something, Chris is being distant. But, like I shouldn't upset about this. We aren't legitimately dating. I don't know, I'm so confused." I groan, putting my pillow in my face.

"Have you talked to him?" She asks, grabbing the pillow from my hands.

"I tried." I say, sighing loudly.

She ponders for a moment, not knowing exactly what to say. "Maybe he'll call tonight. Let's go to my house and pack everything so I can move in. This will take your mind off everything." She says.

I nod, "okay."

-

It's around 8 now, Allison and I packed all of her clothes and shoes. She lived in a one bedroom apartment, with a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen. She didn't have much stuff in there with her. We packed pretty much everything and she decided she was gonna sell some stuff as well.

"Okay, that's it." Allison says, as we brought the last two boxes into my house.

"Wanna order Chinese?" I ask her.

She nods, "yes, please. I'll go bring the rest of these boxes in my room." She says.

"Okay." I walk into my kitchen, calling the local Chinese Restaurant that's down the road from me.

I order the usual dinners that Allison and I get. I hear my doorbell ring, I thank the lady who took my order and hung up the phone. I set my phone on the counter, walking over to my door.

I open the door, seeing Chris. "Hey, Chris." I open the door wider so he can come in.

"First thing, I wanna say, I'm sorry for this morning. It wasn't you. But, I'm going to Boston for a few days, and I kinda want you to come with me."

"Okay." I say, agreeing with him.

"Really?" He asks.

I nod, "yeah, not a problem with me." I say.