26

The Chris', Allison and I are in my kitchen, eating the food Allison and I bought. "I wanna get my nails done." Allison says.

"Me, too. Should I call an appointment?" She nods.

"You have to call an appointment to get your nails done?" Hemsworth asks.

Allison chuckles, "yes, do you guys wanna come?" The boys shake their head, rapidly.

"No, thanks." Chris purses his lips.

I roll my eyes with a small smile on my lips, I quickly call and make an appointment. "Appointment is at 2:30." I tell her.

"Okay, cool."

I sit down on the stool next to Chris, "Oh, I'm spending the night at Chris' house." I tell Allison.

She turns around and glares at Chris. "Really?"

"Yes, now Hemsworth and you can be as loud as you'd like." I smile at her.

Hemsworth chuckles, "Oh, thanks."

"No, problem. I promise I won't come in as you're making out on my couch." Allison rolls her eyes and sits down next to her Chris.

-

"I'll see you later." I give Chris a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye, baby." Chris leaves the house, making me slightly sad. I'll be seeing him later, at his house.

"Wanna go now?" Allison asks, jumping from the last step.

I nod, "Yeah, lets go." Allison and I gather our things, and step out of the house. We invited Tina to come over, she's meeting us at the nail salon. We drive to the nail salon, entering the shop with Tina among us.

We get seated near each other, which was great so we could talk as our nails were getting done. I asked for Coffin Nails, light pink.

Soon, we finish. I pay my guy, leaving him a $10 tip, he did a nice job. "Thank you!" I say, leaving the salon with the girls. "So, are you gonna go to Chris' now?" Allison asks.

I nod, "Yeah, I guess. Do you want me to drive you home?" I ask her.

"No, Tina can. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but Chris planned out a whole thing for you." She tells me.

"I think he's a keeper." Tina says in a singsong voice.

A small smile forms on my face, "Well, I'm glad you guys actually like him." I say.

"He's a good guy." Allison warmly smiles.

I check the time on my phone, "Well, I better go now. Love you guys! Tina, sleepover, so Allison isn't alone." I say, stepping into my car.

They both nod, a smile on both of their faces. I cant help but wonder what they have planned with Chris. Knowing him, he asked Allison for help and Tina gave Allison some ideas.