44

I held the sonogram in my hands as I looked up at Chris. Allison lightly takes it out of my hands, looking closely at it with Tina and Bri on each side of her. Allison tears up, her hand attaching to her mouth. "We're gonna be moms."

I nod, a smile on my face as a tear slips. "I know." I sniffle.

"I don't want to tell the media about this, until after the baby is born." I tell Chris.

He nods, "I agree. But, we gotta tell our parents."

I take in a deep breath, "Yeah, I know."

"Do we tell them to fly here?" I ask him.

"Yes, I feel like that'd be better." He says.

"Okay, I'll go call my mom." I smile, standing up. I exit the living room, walking into the kitchen. I pull out my phone, searching for my mom's contact.

I press on it with my shaky fingers. "Hello?" She answers.

"Hey, Mom!"

"Hi, Sweetie. What's up?" She asks.

"I have a surprise to tell you and dad, can I buy you guys a plane ticket over?" I ask.

"A surprise?" She laughs from the other side. "Yes, make it for tomorrow morning, I can't wait now." She says.

I force out a laugh, "Yes, of course."

"Alright, text me the details. Love you! Bye."

"Will do, love ya. Bye." I hang up the phone.

-

Chris called his parents, they'll be arriving around when mine do. As of right now, I was in bed with Chris. I snuggled up to his side, as he was asleep.

My thoughts kept me up. I was beyond excited for this child, I'd be growing a mini me. With the love of my life.

I sit up from the bed, deciding to go get a drink of water. Chris stirs in his sleep, opening his eyes and looking at me. "Baby?" He asks, his voice raspy.

"I'm just getting some water. Go back to sleep." I whisper, I stand up, climbing out of bed.

"Are you sure? You seem upset." He says.

I give a small smile. "I'm okay, just go back to sleep."

He chuckles, taking the duvet off his body. "I cant sleep now. I'll get water with you." He says.

He grabs his sweatpants, quickly throwing those on his legs. He wraps his arms around me, my head resting on his bare chest. He kisses my forehead, grabbing my hand. He leads me down the stairs.

I grab a cup from the cupboard, walking over to the refrigerator. I lightly put ice in the cup, pouring water into it. "What's bothering you?" He asks, sitting at the stool.

I sit next to him, I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, honestly. I think I'm just slightly overwhelmed." I admit.

He nods, "I know. It's a lot to take in. You're growing a human in your stomach. But, I'm here the whole way. Okay, baby?"

I nod my head, kissing his cheek. "I love you." I tell him.

He smiles, "I love you, more."

I roll my eyes, "You do not, I do."

"Nope." He smirks, I laugh to myself. "I hate you."

"See, I love you, more." He says.

"Oh, my God. Shut up!" I laugh. He chuckles, kissing my lips.

He pulls away, looking into my eyes. "I really do love you." He says, his voice serious.

"I love you, so much."