43

"You know, we should move in together." Chris says.

I nod my head, taking another bite of my slice of pizza. "I agree, whos house are we taking?" I ask.

"Shit." He mumbles to himself, not thinking of that, clearly. "Yours? I mean, I love your house. You have more land than I do, and I know you wouldn't want to leave Allison."

My heart swoons as I begin to cry. "That was so sweet." Tears roll down my cheeks as I begin to sob.

"Why are you crying?" He asks, scooting closer to me. He immediately snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me on top of his lap.

I calm down my sobs, taking a deep breath. "I love you." I tell him. He nods, "I love you, too. What is it?"

"Chris, I-" I take another deep breath. "I think I'm pregnant." He blinks, looking blankly at me.

My lip quivers as I put my head down. "Are you serious?" Chris whispers, putting his hand under my chin.

I nod, "I've been throwing up every morning, I've missed my period twice now-"

He stands up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I hope you are! Oh, my God." He kisses my lips.

"I love you." He presses his lips on mine once again, repeating the three words.

"I love you, too." I sniffle, a smile on my face.

"Did you get tested?" He asks.

"No." I shake my head. "Okay, tomorrow, I'll make an emergency appointment, and we'll see." He says.

I nod, "okay."

"Don't be upset. I would never leave you. I love you, so fucking much." He says, practically reading my mind.

Tears fall down my cheeks once again as I nod my head. "I know. Chris, I love you." He kisses my forehead, sitting back down on the couch with me on his lap.

-

In the waiting room to get an ultrasound was slightly terrifying for me. "Evans?" The doctor says, I look at Chris confused.

"What?"

He looks down, "what?"

We stand up, walking to the doctor. She begins to walk, us following closely behind. "Okay, you'll be going into room 8, the doctor will be in here shortly."

"Thank you." I smile. She exits the room, I take a seat. "I'm nervous." I tell Chris.

"I'm right here, babe." He grabs my hand with his, pulling a stool over to sit down. The doctor walks in, smiling at the both of us.

"Hi, I'm Dr. O'malley, very big fans of both of you."

I chuckle, "Thank you."

"Okay, so," Dr. O'malley grabs his stool, sitting down near the counter. "You think you're pregnant?" He asks.

I nod, "yes, I've been late on my period for two months, I'm throwing up in the morning, sometimes throughout the day. I'm just very nauseous." I tell him.

He nods, "okay, I'm gonna bring in my nurse and she'll do an ultrasound, and I'll come back in when it's all done." He stands up.

I nod, Chris stands up, shaking the doctors hand. "Thank you."

The nurse soon comes in, "Hi, I'll be your nurse for the day. I'm Jackie." She greets.

"Hi." I smile.

She gets everything ready, walking towards me. "Okay, I need you to lift up your shirt a little bit, the gel is gonna be cold." She says.

I nod, lifting my shirt up to under my boobs. She applies the cold gel. I look at the screen once I hear a heartbeat. "You're pregnant." She says, a smile on her face.

I take a deep breath, looking up at Chris. He smiles, kissing my cheek. "We're gonna have a baby." He whispers.

"It's about almost two months, do you want a photo?"

I nod my head, "Can I have three, please?" I ask her.

"Yes, I'll be right back." She exits the room and I burst into tears. Chris wraps his hands around my small body, shushing me.

"It's okay," He starts.

"These are happy tears, Chris. I want to have a baby with you."