24

I walk into my house, Chris closely behind. We walk into my living room, I see Allison and Hemsworth making out. "God, why in the living room?" I ask.

Allison jumps, pushing him off of her. "Why do you always interrupt?" She asks.

"Go do it in your room." I say, grabbing Chris' hand and bringing him into my room.

He jumps on my bed, watching me intently. I take off my shirt, revealing my black sports bra. "Woah, whatcha doing?" Chris asks, smirking.

"Taking a shower. Wanna join?" I ask, turning around to face him.

His eyes light up, a smirk plastered on his lips. There was something in his eyes other than lust, I couldn't put my finger on it. I walk into my bathroom, peeking my head out of the doorway. "What are you waiting for? Come in." I tell him, fully walking into the bathroom.

I hear him get up from the bed and quickly walking in. He shuts the door behind him, I turn on the shower.

-

Chris and I are laying down in my bed, just talking. I feel like our important talks, are in bed. He left clothes here somehow, so he changed into that.

I hear a knock on the door. Allison opens it, and closes it behind her. She crawls into the bed next to me, leaving me in the middle of the two.

"Hey, Allison."

"Hey, bitch." She smiles at me, laying down.

"What's up?" I ask.

She sighs loudly. "Will you buy me a pregnancy test?" She asks.

I sit up from the bed, looking down at her. "What? Didn't you take the morning after pill I bought you?"

She sheepishly shakes her head, a frown placed on her lips. My eyes sadden. "Okay."

"Thank you. I'm just too scared to buy them." She tells me. I nod, I climb off the bed, as does everyone else.

Allison walks into her room, Chris and I walk downstairs. We get into my car, and I drive us to Walmart. It was closer to my house than a CVS or a Walgreens. "How many are you buying?" He asks as we step into the store.

"Two." I answer.

"It helps you know." I shrug. He nods, "okay."

We walk over to the isle, I grab two boxes. I turn around, bumping into someone that isn't Chris. I look up and see Adam.

"Uh, sorry." I grab Chris' hand and walk passed him.

"Not gonna say hi?" He asks.

"Nope." I say not turning around.

"Had a good time last week." He says. Chris stops me, looking at him.

"What?" He asks.

Adam smirks, making me roll my eyes. "You and I know damn well I didn't see you last week. Can you stop talking to me? You're a fucking pig and you're disgusting. Bye!" I turn around, walking away.

Chris hurries behind me, turning me around. "Don't be so mad." He says.

"Did you not just hear what he said?" I scoff.

"He's just trying to stir up drama, he's probably bored." He tells me.

"Yeah, well now I'm mad. Can we just pay for these and go?" I ask.

He nods. We quickly pay for the boxes and leave the store. We get into the car, "Look," He starts.

I look over at him. "I'm not mad at you, I don't believe him, I believe you. Okay?"

I nod, "I don't know, I just hate liars. That just pissed me off." I roll my eyes. He puts his hand on top of mine, "Don't think about it, okay?"

"Okay." I give a small smile, starting up the car.