48

I grabbed the last box from the truck, handing it to Chris and he put it into the house. He and I thanked the moving workers, and paid them. Today, Chris officially moved into my house. I gave him an extra key, and he brought his dog over.

He brought over everything he felt that he needed, and left whatever he didn't want in the house. It's now for sale, and Chris and I are as happy as ever.

"I think we should start building the nursery." Chris said, as we walked into the house. I nodded my head in agreement, "Yeah, we should do that soon."

We walked up the stairs, I went into my room and sat down on the bed. I grabbed the box of his clothes from the floor, and looked through it on my bed. "I rearranged my closet and my dresser, so you can put your clothes in them." I told him.

I put all my clothes on one side in my closet, which was large enough to do so, and I give him two drawers on the dresser. He leans down, and kisses my cheek. "Thank you, baby. You did a lot today, just rest." He says, bringing a box of clothes to the closet.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing another box. I walked to the dresser, and began to put his socks in one drawer. "What are you doing?" He asks, walking back into the room.

"Putting your clothes in the dresser?"

"Why?" He asks. I almost laughed in his face, "Because I'm a loving girlfriend that wants to help you move into my house. That's why."

He sighs, nodding his head "Fine."

-

"You know, the premiere is soon." Chris states as we lay in bed next to each other. His arm was underneath my body, and his other hand was intertwined with mine.

"Mhm, I know. I'm going to dress shopping with Abrielle and Allison tomorrow." I told him, he nodded his head.

"Are you gonna get a flowy dress?" He asks, making me giggle at his choice of words. I nod, "Yes, I'm thinking tight on the top, and more loose on the bottom, to hide the bump." I'm at 10 weeks, and I have a slight bump from being bloated from this pregnancy.

"Well, no matter what you wear, you'll look gorgeous." He says, kissing my earlobe. I smiled, "Aw, I love you." I turned my head, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"What color should I get?" I ask him, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I press onto the safari app, showing him a few dresses that I liked.

"Definitely the deep red. That would look great on you." It was strapless, and somewhat long. It was also white in the middle, but I loved it.

"I'm trying this on tomorrow, if it looks good, I'll get it."

"Whatever you get, you better model it for me once you get home." He smirks at me, making me smile and roll my eyes at the same time. My heart warmed when he said 'home'.

We're now living together, and about to have a child. I was beyond happy and in love.