46

"So, are you and Chris going to have a shotgun wedding?" Allison asked. I shook my head, "No, why would we?"

"Well, I don't know. Your relationship is very serious, I thought you guys would want to get married since you're having a kid together." She says.

I chuckled, grabbing the bananas. We were grocery shopping, something we haven't done often. "No, I don't think so. I think it's too early to get married." I shrugged.

She nodded, "Yeah, that's true."

"Plus, you and Chris aren't rushing to get married, either." I tell her.

"You're right." She chuckled. "So, how is everything with him?" I asked her.

She shrugged, rubbing her stomach. "Things are good. I love him." She says.

My heart gushed for her, and a smile made its way up to my face. "Really?"

She nodded, "Yes, for a few weeks now. I'm gonna tell him tonight." She said.

I smiled, "I'm happy for you. Everything will turn out great."

"I know they will. Also, you and Chris really need to learn to be quiet. You're lucky your parents room are all the way across the house." She says.

My eyes widened, "Uh,"

"Also, you freak. You're pregnant." She crinkled her nose in disgust.

I laughed, turning into one of the isles. "You can have sex still, only the early months." I told her.

She shrugged, "I couldn't do that. Gross."

-

"I wish we weren't pregnant so we can go to a bar." I said, sitting down on the couch next to Allison.

She nodded, "Yeah, me too. Wanna go to the doctors with me tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yep, what time?"

"10:30 in the morning. I'm gonna head out and go to Chris'. Will you be okay alone?" She asked, standing up. She put on her jacket, and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, Chris will be here later. My parents and his, are all out at a bar. I didn't want to go." I explained.

"Alright. Bye, love you." She kissed my cheek. I smiled, waving as she exited the house.

After watching a few movies, it was around 2am, and the doors opened, revealing my parents, Chris' parents and a drunk Chris. I stood up from the couch, greeting them.

"Hi, baby. I love you." Chris slurs, walking over to me. "You guys let him drink?" I raised an eyebrow.

My mom laughs, "It's funny."

I sighed, chuckling to myself. I grabbed Chris' hand, pulling him over to the couch. He sat down, pulling me down with him. "Jesus." I muttered.

"Well, I'm pooped. I'm gonna head to bed." My mom says, pooped?

I nodded, "okay." Everyone soon leaves to the other side of the house, I was alone with my boyfriend. "Hi, drunkie." I ruffled his hair. "I love you, so much." He says, his words slurring.

"I love you, too." I smiled.

"I'm so tired." He says, putting his head in my shoulder. "Then, lets go upstairs." I whispered.

"We can't have sex! You're pregnant!" He whispers loudly. I laughed, "Chris, I'm saying let's go to bed."

"I cant believe I'm gonna be a father." He says, looking at the muted tv. "I hope we have a boy. But, if we have a girl, I'll be just as happy." He says, playing with the bottom of my hair.

"I want to get married." He mumbles. My eyes widen, "Okay, lets go to bed." I stood up, grabbing his hand.

"Alright, lead the way." He winks, standing up. I narrowed my eyes at him, "I mean, sleep."