47

"Baby, lets go." Chris called from downstairs. I put my earring through the hole, taking a quick glance of myself in the mirror. I let out a breath, exiting my bedroom.

I quickly walked down the stairs, seeing my handsome man in a tux. "You look so sexy." I whispered in his ear. "Maybe we should just stay home." I suggest, a smirk on my lips.

"No, I'm taking you out for dinner." He says, grabbing my hand. We exited my house, strolling over to the limo. "How come we're going out on a date? We don't do these anymore." I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I wanted to take my girl out." He says.

I smiled, pecking his cheek. "Alright."

The short drive to the restaurant was peaceful. I stepped out of the limo, with the help of the driver. I smiled at him, and patiently waited for Chris. He stepped out, lightly grabbing my hand. "Thanks, Chad."

Paparazzi instantly began to take photos of us, making me squint as we began to walk into the restaurant. The bright lights were making me nauseous. "We heard you're pregnant! Is that true?"

"Chris are you ready for this next movie?"

"Violet! Is it true your ex is coming back into your life?"

Random questions were being thrown around as we tried to make it inside. Chris opened the door, pushing me inside as he stayed behind me. As they were not allowed in, I stood near the entrance, a scowl on my face. "They asked if I was pregnant. What the hell?"

I scoffed, "Baby, it's okay. If we deny it, or not even mention it, it'll go away. They always ask you that question. They ask every female in a relationship that question, actually. They're just getting under your nerves. It's okay."

I nodded, taking a deep breath. "You're right. Thank you." I pecked his lips.

We walked up to the hostess, "Reservation under Evans."

"Would you guys like to be in the private room? Or party room?" She asked. I looked around, shrugging my shoulders. "Party room."

-

"This steak is so good." I moaned to myself, Chris looked at me full of love. I smiled at him, "I'm happy we're out. Feels like a while since we have." I told him.

He nodded his head, "Me, too."

He then stood up, I raised my eyebrows at him. "Going to the bathroom or something?" I asked.

He shook his head and got down on one knee. My fork dropped out of my hand and made a slight bang on my plate. He reaches for something in his pocket, and slowly pulls it out. My breath hitches as I put my hand to my mouth.

"Violet, you are honestly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid my eyes on. The only woman, besides my mom, that I've truly ever loved. I am going to be a father with you, honestly, you're the only person I would want to have a child with." He said, laughing slightly to himself, tears threatening to spill out of both of our eyes.

"I am so in love with you, it hurts. But, it hurts in a good way." He says.

I smiled at him, a few tears slipping from my eyes and down my cheeks. "I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you, Violet Weaver, marry me?"

I vigorously shook my head up and down, standing up, as does he. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pecking his lips. "Yes, Chris. I will marry you."