Chapteen Seventeen: forget

EDITED AS OF 9/26/17

"I'm sorry," Lily sighed.

I had just told Lily what happened last night. As much as I didn't want to speak of it, as much as I just wanted to move on and forget all about Edison, Lily was my best friend. She would find out soon anyway, I just want to be the one to tell her.

"Does Paige know?"

"I don't even know anymore. He failed to deliver the news with just about everything else," I sighed.

"What about Rick?" Lily smirked.

"I can't just go back to being that normal old schoolgirl who had a crush on a human like him, no, things are too weird now. I'm not putting all that pressure on him."

"Understood," Lily frowned.

"What do you expect me to do, Lily? I had my heart ripped from my chest last night!" I shouted.

"Yeah. I'm sure Paige would feel the same way if she knew her own boyfriend did that to her. You are not the only one who could've gotten hurt!" Lily shouted.

"Paige? Why does it matter what happens to Paige?" I shouted.

"God! If you could only hear yourself right now! Have you ever had a real conversation with her? Have you ever thought, gee, maybe, just maybe if I had the gut to talk to her I would know? Yeah, shes with your mate, but that doesn't make her a bad person! She fell in love with him, just like you! You guys are not that different, you know." Lily shouted. "I don't know who you are, but I don't like it," she added, walking away.