Chapter Thirty Four: the diversity

I jumped off the bed, and walked over to the fridge. I opened it up, it was basically empty except for three water bottles standing in the door. I took one and started gulping it down. I always felt super thirsty when I woke up, but today, I was absolutely famished.

I walked over to the couch, and took my phone out.

12:50.

No wonder I was thirsty, I had slept in so late. I was always used to waking up at 6:00 AM, even on weekends.

Although its something new I'd have to get used to, I'm not going to lie.

Sleeping in felt amazing; I felt like I could run a marathon.

Waking up early wasn't exactly something I liked, but more like something I could tolerate.

The Luna's way's of living sometimes were disgusting and bad, but also sometime's wonderful and fun.

I've never really questioned our ways before, but now I don't know how to explain my emotions.

Lena better come through with her deal before I get, I can't believe I'm saying this... Attached.

This whole situation is making me question everything.

Why? Why am I here?

To betray someone terribly?

God, I've never listened to those words.

But you see, you don't have to worry about me becoming a different person.

Because, I already am.

-

*knock knock*

"Hello?" Edison's sweet voice echoed.

"Hey, its me," I giggled.

He un-did the lock and opened his door, coming in for a huge hug. He held onto me and would not let go, although I'm not complaining. I was here, in the only place that ever made me feel safe, ever comforted me. I was home.

We went into his big cottage and sat on a red leather couch.

"So, whats up?" He smiled.

"Well, I just don't know If I can go through with this," I blushed.

He put his shoulder over me and pulled me closer, "its okay. You're halfway there, you can do it. I know you can."

"Are you worried about me becoming a different person?"

"No, you'd never."

"Don't you get it? I already am."

He made eye contact with me straight away, "what?"

"I'm betraying someone, killing them, all in a cruel way. You can't say I didn't change."

"Well, I am. You are keeping us all safe, you are going out of your comfort zone and risking everything for the ones you love. I don't know about you, but I think that makes you a real hero."

That made me smile, a smile I needed to go on through this wild day.

"Your smile is the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen," he blushed.

I held up his chin, and he slowly looked up until his eyes met mine.

I leaned in, and kissed him.

I let go of his chin and got closer, smiling.

He put his arms around my shoulder and kissed me.

My heart danced as we sat on the couch, cuddling.

God, how much I loved this boy.