Prologue

"Fakes a smile and says she's okay but in reality she barely made it through the day"- unknown

_______________________________________
~⌛~

Past-

"I was born in place where happiness was created. Not by force , but by love, a love that's so original, love from the people I cared and adored,where a family share laughs,cries,smiles and pain together.  Side by side for one another , a family that's completed , a family that would welcome anyone in. This family was happy, happy as they could be and in result I as well was always happy. The family loved everyone and everything, they could have a bad day  but by the end of it they always had each other, no matter what

I was happy for my life even when there were minor set backs, because even though I had mess here and there sometimes. I was content , I had everything that anyone could wish for and I appreciated it, especially having my family and friends always leading me to happiness, always finding ways to make me smile through my blueiest days, I had them side by side.

My friends were always with me,  helping make it through the most event full life . I thought I would always have them , I thought I would always have them to laugh and smile and cry with.........but I was wrong and one by one I began to lose them and along with losing myself ,  the past now only haunts me, now my life is an utter most filled with painful yet irreplaceable memories, now its nothing, all the happiness is gone , disappeared like everything and everyone had, now my joyous moments are replaced by a blanket of darkness, now my life was nothing like before because life's a total bitch and drags everything down changing everything , but some things are meant to change dragging the victim. So you see , the ones happy girl turned into a hollowed body , faint heart beat, empty heart and broken "