°Chapter Thirty Nine°√ Rescue

"Don't rely on others to accept you, accept yourself because in the end thats all it really matters"

-Not sure if its a real quote-
_

______________________________________
☪️🕎☪

Dawn~£

We gathered everything we needed. James (aka my uncle) has called in a few favors into finding Liam. It wasn't easy due to the fact that this was Liam, I've known him for years and know what he is capable of. Although he was in prison for two years I knew that Liam had connections to the outside world.

Scott had called his dad who was a cop and asked for a few of his men in case of emegerency, Danny's father who was a lawyer just in case. Beau and James stayed as well. Speaking of Beau, her and Scott seemed to be getting along so well , they've spent most of the hours togther while looking into possible places for Liam to hold them. I walked towards the kitchen, not a moment to soon I instantly covered my eyes.

"Ah my eyes"

Now I'll be having trouble getting that image of Scott and Beau getting it on. I hear then scramble .

"Oops sorry Dawn"

I uncovered my eyes and let out a sigh. Looking at the two and their obvious swollen lips.

"go get a room"

with that I walked towards the fridge and grab a soda, as I was ready to drink it Danny came bounding in.

"Dawn we found them"

I looked at him hoping that he wasn't playing one of his tricks but the sincerity in his eyes told me the truth. I ran towards the garage where James and one of his friends were working on finding them. Once there James ran up to me.

"They're located in anabondoned barn, its near your old house Dawn"

but why would he put them near there?.

*^*

There are certien moments in life where its the begining of something new, where you know for sure that whatever happends in that moment you know for sure that it will affect your future all youll have to do is be prepared for the outcome of your choice.

As we near the barn my thought swam around, I wasn't sure how dangerous this could lead to but knowing Liam and his violence theres this nagging, this little pull on my heart that something bad was going to happen, something that could lead into a greater outcome and whatever it was its making my nerves spike up. There were three police car around the area surounding the barn.

Andy, Danny and Scott all stayed behind with Bella and Kyma who had arrived later on to talk me out of going with Jame but this was my family, my responisbility, no matter how much deniel I put into this, this was my fight, Liam wanted me and for sure he won't go out without a fight. This was also the rising point in my life. For years now I've been through it all, I went from that happy shieled little girl to a brokem hollowed soul. The moment I lost my family, my child was the moment that my shieled shattered and I was left unprotected not having the choice but to protect myself. My parents weren't here anymore to protect me from the violence that surounded the world, hell I thought Liam couldv'e protected me, could've saved me but the truth is, in life there will be people out there who could shield you, but only for so long until you'll have no choice but to protect yourself. After all we are only human beings, we strive to survive in a world of violence and that it is in our nature to do what it takes for ourselves to survived.

I've running from this for far too long, I was tired, tired of hiding and running. Tired of trying to avoid my problems, only we could avoid our problems for too long until it is unavoidable.

As we got closer to the barn the higher my determination grew. When finally we arrived, James parked the car a little further away from view point. He turns towards me.

"okay, look I know that you and I haven't been on good terms, I know that what I did doesn't make up for anything, I am truly sorry Dawn, for failing you and your family, for failing Kat, maybe one day you'll find in your heart to atleast forgive me even just a little."

Sincerity covered his eyes. I wasn't sure when or If I could ever forgive him, after what he done when he chose to ignore the fact that his nephew was physcotic and left me to fend for myself, or the fact that he'd rather go to a bar then his own family's funeral, better yet after he got caught with someone else in our own home. I wasn't the only one that was broken, sure he too was, he lost his family, his wife but the fact that he could've prevented and instead chose nothing made it more heartful then what it really is. My uncle sure wasn't the greatest man but he chose to ignore his problems during the weakiest times of his family's lives. I let out a sigh and finally after three years of arguements I was able to tell him what my thoughts were without having to punch him or yell at him.

"look I know that your sorry but no matter how many apologized you say it doesn't sum up to the fact that you abandoned your own family for your own needs. I'm not sure when or if I could ever forgive you but I;ll work on it."

Right in time one of the cops walked up to us.

"There are about twenty armed men in that barn, four hostages-"

I cut him off when he mentioned four.

"wait what do you mean four?"

The police officer looks at me.

"yes three adults and one small child."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Rescue is coming.

Beau and Scot has a thing now?

James and Dawn on a little mutal zone.

Then the fourth person.

Anyways books almost over !!! Can y'all believe it?

But do stay tune for more.

1038 words counted.