°Chapter Thirty Three°√ Darkness and Light

"Bravery is believing in yourself and the thing that nobody can teach you."
El Cordobes.
_

______________________________________
•乂❤‿❤乂•

Dawn°

Darkness is all there is.

Before my life decided to take a turn to hell, my life was filled with light. Happiness and laughter. But when hell came darkness invades my world, crumbling me to pieces. Brought me down as if darkness itself is a quick sand, and that's honestly what it felt like. The darkness not only affected me but my family as well, sure it greatly affected me but the little family I have had to deal with a broken girl standing on a piece of thin glass above a bottomless pit.

I felt so relax in this new world of darkness, I felt like I belonged here. No life to worry about, no past to haunt me. Just the darkness and myself. It felt like the darkness was comforting me for what it's done, as if it's making amends to the wrongs.

I wanted to let it comforte me, let it pull me further and deeper. I was ready for it but the voice of someone calls out to me.

Dawn.

It whispers just above the wind, a soft whisper. But yet that voice pulls me in, pulls me towards the light. I grasp that hand reaching for me through the darkness , its warmth spreading through my body.

Come back to me Dawn.

Damon.

°^°

Jason-

I should've stopped him.

Should've stopped looking for him. I thought I was doing the good but all I did was brought him here, brought him closer then he was to her. Hard to say but I should've followed what Annabelle warnings were. But I didn't. And now he found us. Now he caused my already broken sister to fall apart ones more, and it's all because of me, because I thought that maybe ending him would help her.

I didn't end him, I brought him closer.

I sat in the waiting hallway as the doctor work on her. My heart breaking into a million pieces. I couldn't lose the only family I have left, the only who manage to stay with after so many pain, the only who fought to stay alive so that her big brother wouldn't fall apart. She was there through it all, she helped me get through the pain even though she herself was drowning in her own.

That's what made Dawn special, she would go through hell and back for her family, stay strong for others when she can't for herself, always putting everyone's needs before her own, but most of all set aside her pain as she help the ones she love get through theirs.

The old me would've been jealous and furious because of how selfless she is, but now , now that she  and I had gone through hell, especially her , I want nothing more then to keep her safe, to help her. She's locked up all her pain and sarrow so that she could help others overcome theirs.

I want to return the favor to her. To bring out her hidden pain so that she could be helped, could be saved. But somewhere deep inside I felt like I wasn't the one for that job.

"Have you heard anything ?"

A voice coming from somewhere , I picked up my head and looked at the person, the voice who belonged to. Damon looks at me with pain in his eyes.

"No, they're still in there."

He sits next to me.

"I never told you my gratitude "

Damon looks away from the door and at me.

"Its no problem , when I saw her there lying on the floor my heart stopped."

He seems out of it, as if he's not himself talking.

"You care about her that much ?"

Damon looks into my eyes, searching for something. His eyes sweep back at the door.

"Ever since dawn arrived I've always felt like there was just something about her, she might not know this but I can see, I can see the pain in her eyes that she tries to hide. But ones in a while it would be there , I wanted to ignore that, to forget about her , but every time I wield myself to pull away I'd end getting pulled back to her, she's been through a lot that I could tell, and she's keeping it all in."

If I felt like I wasn't the one to fix her, to help her, maybe he could .

"Good , she needs you , she might try to deny it but I know dawn she'll hide to keep herself from getting fixed, she's afraid that if someone were to look deep inside her they'd walk away. I want my sister back, the sister I grew up with, laughed with and shared memories with, the one who smiles everyday and brighten up everyone's life and the truth is she needs you more then ever , you can fix her."

Right at the moment the doctor walks out. Damon and I both stand.

"are you a family of Ms Amber?"

I nodded.

"Okay well due to the fact that she lost a lot of blood there were complications but right she's stable although in a coma, I'm not sure when she'll be able to wake up but it's predicted to be three or five days time. Now I would like to discuss a personal issues with her , has she been in a car accident or any traumatic event.?"

The doctor looks at me.

"Yes she's been in a car accident"

Damon looks at me but I avoid his eyes. There was more to it then the accident.

"Well because of some damages in her she's in need of medication , blood transfer and also there's more "

The doctor pulls me away from Damon, afraid of what to tell me.

"Has she ever given birth?"

The doctors looks at me, waiting for an answer, this wasn't my secret to tell anyone but if the doctor needed the truth then I should.

"Yes doc, she got pregnant one's "

-------------------------------------------------

What¿?????

Secrets are slowly revealing and we'll finally be able to know more about Dawn.

What about Damon ?

What's going on with him.

Let's not forget Jason's so called mistake .

Or the visitor we had.

More to come so stay tune for.

1056 words counted.

Your Asian writer: xoxo