Chapter Twenty One√ Blooming Feelings

"Be someone you feel comfortable with and not someone everyone approves of. "

_______________________________________
💮💮💮💮

Dawn~

Why are people so annoying?!.

They're like flies buzzing around you and all you ever want to do is squeeze the life out of them.

Unfortunately​ you can't just take away someone life even though they're annoying.

This morning I thought that I'd wake up to a fresh start. Unfortunately Scott had other plan for me. Instead of waking up to the birds chirping, sun shining and warm breeze​ fluttering my curtains.

Instead I wake up in the middle of the night. Four in the morning to a blaring rock and roll hard core music.

Now don't get me wrong music is music but rock and roll or hard core metal is just pure yelling and Scott along with everyone else who decided to wake me up with that kind of music didn't even considered the neighbors who are fast asleep. Me.

Now I stand in the steaming hot shower not able to actually enjoy it since I was extremely tired. Especially since today was a big day long hours ahead of me and I couldn't have gotten better sleep. When I had yell at them to turn their music down instead of being the kind hearted considerate neighbor, Damien who smirked at me and turned it up all the way more.

After shower I head to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. The house was quite but not lonely . I actually like being alone ones in while.

Kat has to go back to our old house and retrieve the documents for the company while Jason had to visit some college choices . We all three decided it would be best to ignore the incident two days go but not before sitting down civilized. Jason has tried his best to avoid me. I knew that he felt guilty but each time I get the chance to tell him that it wasn't his fault he'd walk away.

And it pains me seeing him like this.

I had made extra breakfast and I was not one to waste. I called Bella. It rings a couple of times until she finally answers.

"Hey Dawn"

I hear voice, she sounded tired like myself . 

"Hey bell can you come over I made extra breakfast and I don't want to waste it."

It was only six and I knew Bella would be awake she's a morning person after all.

"Is it okay if I bring max over ?"

The first time I met him I fell in love , he was just the cutest five yours old.

"That'd be fine I miss maxy"

After telling me that she'd be here five minutes since she literally lived in the same neighborhood but a little farther down . I went to get extra plates and sat down getting on my phone minuets later I hear the door bell.

"DAWNNY"

little Max's feet run towards me and wrapping his tiny arms around my legs. I picked him up and kissed his cheeks .

"Hey superman "

The first time I had watched him while Bel slept he had a superman costume on so from that forward on he loved the idea of calling him superman. 

"Have you has breakfast yet?"

I asked him smiling as he to return a big grin.

"No"