Chapter Twenty Three√ Glitter Force

"In order to see with your eyes first see with your heart" ❤
_

______________________________________
⭐💖⭐💖⭐💖⭐💖

Dawn-

I woke up extra early for a good show today. Rising up from my bed with a smile plastered upon my face. 

I did my sailey routine. 

Shower,  clothes, brush, breakfast. 

Now I sat in my car with my computer, watching the records of the show. I knew for a fact that Damien and Scott wake up around seven and it's currently six fifty five.

I looked at the recording from last night's prank. Tyler's car blasted with music and since they were drunk it made them jump like cats,  as for the glitter that they've been oblivious to covered them. I laughed,  my sides hurting and stomach. 

This was a way to wake up for the start of day.  But there was more. 

Sitting in my car I waited for Damien to show up. Myself laughing at the recording of him jumping when he'd turn his car on and the glitter that covered him all over.  The glitter from the shower. 

Glitters we're a bitch to take off. 

I got out of the car and noticed a small amount of crowd crowding the schools flag pole.  I already knew.  There were people laughing and taking pictures. 

To bad Damien and Scott will be arriving later on or that's what I thought until I entered the school. 
Like the crowd outside,  inside there was more.  Standing in all their glory is Scott and Damien covered in slime and glitter. 

Oh did I forget to mention about the slime.? 

Everyone laughed as they took video​s. Damien searched for me, I couldn't keep my laughter in as I burst out laughing.  He stalks his way towards me. 

"You! "

Placing on an innocent face. 

"Me? "

Which seemed to anger him more.

"H.. how. Did you you did all of this! And don't deny it I know you did this!!  "

Gritting his teeth he gets closer to me, everyone was watching.

"What me!  You should ask Spongebob"

His expression changed for a few seconds to confused that is until 

"Sponge- oh hell no"

With that he runs towards outside where the crowds are forming more. I look at Scott who was trying to get rid of the slime and glitter

"Yo! Tyler Sandy is waiting for you!"

Like Damien his face insanity changed and ran towards outside. 

°^°

I was sitting in class just doodling,  until the principle walked in. 

"Dawn Amber please come with me"

With a smile plastered on my face. I walked with him.  People giving me curious glances.  I look at Andy and Danny to see them giving me thumbs up while Damien with a smirk. 

Oh, he thought he got me. How cute. 

I sat down on the chair in front of Mr Anderson.  Aka Andy's dad.