Chapter 4

Shawn came back to the couch and handed me a bowl of cereal. "Eat." he ordered. I was too hungry not to obey so i shoveled the cereal into my mouth. Shawn laughed. "Hungry, were we?"

He set the bowl onto the coffee table and pulled me onto his lap. "Lets go over some rules, shall we?" He murmured.

"Rule number one: Always Obey me.

Rule number two: Never try to run away.

Rule number three: Don't cuss or be a brat.

If you break any of these rules, i will carve a new letter into your skin until it says my name all the way across your stomach." He stated simply. He leaned forward and kissed my neck softly. I tensed under his touch, and he smirked cockily. He sucked on my skin and swirled his tongue around in circles. He leaned away, and of course I have a stupid hickey now.

"I love you," he told me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You don't even know me." I muttered.

"Of course I do, bunny. I've been watching you for a long time."

My eyes widened. "What? How?

"A long time ago, I was walking on the sidewalk when we accidentally bumped into each other. We met eyes, and I just knew that I wanted you. Then the crowd came and took you away. It killed me forever, because I didn't even know your name. So I made it my mission to find you, and I eventually did. I took you as soon as I could because I didn't want to lose you again." He murmured. He tucked my hair behind my ear.

"So...your telling me that you STALKED me?"

"No-Well...ya, I guess. But it was only because I love you, bunny."

"So you killed my brother and kidnapped me because I bumped into you on the street one time?"
no
"Oh bunny, please don't be mad. Can't you see, we're meant to be!" He whined. I gaped at him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Bunny, ladies don't cuss." He grunted.

I rolled my eyes. "You're crazy."

He frowned. "Don't say that, Mason. I love you." We sat there in silence for what seemed like ages. I couldn't believe that he actually stalked me. He really was crazy.

He picked me up off of his lap and stood up. "Let's go." He said.

"Oh, are you going to take me home?!" I asked sarcastically. He hugged me close to his chest. "I wouldn't hold your breath, kitten. We're going to the mall. You need some new clothes."

________
Hey, lovelies, it's Mrs.Mendes here.😂😂. Ok I'll update tomorrow so Ya.
Byeeeeeeeee