Chapter 13

"Alright, bunny, tell me the rules again!" Shawn shouted from his bedroom. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"No going outside, no trying to escape because the alarm is on, answer every time you call, and no doing anything without telling you first!" I repeated for the third time. Shawn was going to work for the first time since he kidnapped me. Shawn came downstairs and straightened his tie.
"Ooo- you look hot," I teased. My eyes widened and my hand shot up to cover my mouth. Shawn looked at me, just as surprised.
"I-I mean...y-you look nice..." I stuttered. Shawns surprise soon turned into a cocky smile. He strode over to me and pinned me against the wall, making me gasp. He kissed my neck down to my collarbone, his hot breath making me tense. He smirked before meeting my eyes again.
"Maybe I'll go to work more often," he growled. A devious smile spread across my face. What the hell, why couldn't I tease him just a bit?
I grabbed his coat and pulled him closer to me, our bodies touching.
"Just a tip," I whispered hotly in his ear, "your cute when your confident."
Shawn tensed against my closeness, making me smile. I pushed him away softly before going to sit on the couch.

"Tease," he muttered.

"I heard that!"

_______
Ok guys, sorry for the super short chapter but I just wanted to update quickly since I haven't in a while. Another one coming soon!