Chapter 20

Shawn P.O.V.

Camila strode over to me and kissed me. I felt my heart drop. Yes, This is right. Mason flashed before my eyes. No, This is wrong. I fell for Camila's tricks before. I wouldn't do it again. I shoved her away from me. 

"Get away from me, you sick bitch," I spat. I saw Mason sprint through the door. 

No, No. Not my baby...

I sprinted after her. "Mason, Please! I'm so sorry! Mason!" I shouted. She ignored me and kept running. I ran harder and grabbed her arm. I pulled her back to me. Her face was covered in tears.

"Oh, button... I'm so sorry," I murmured. I hugged her against me, and she tried to struggle away.

"Get away from me," she cried. I held on tighter. 

"I'm not letting you go, Mason. Never," I murmured. She shook her head. 

"You killed my brother! You took me away from everything, and you said you loved me! But you don't! I was just a rebound," She cried again. She stopped struggling now, she knew I wouldn't let go. We fell to the floor. She was sobbing against me. 

"Baby, I would never leave you. She broke up with me a year before I got you. I wanted to make sure I was ready and making the right decision. And when I was, I took you. Baby, you aren't a mistake. She was just trying to tear us apart," I said. She let out a small sob. 

"Don't ever say I don't love you. I love you more than anything, Mason," I whispered in her ear. I kissed her temple. 

"You almost k-kissed me," she sobbed. I smiled. 

"Yes I did. Because you wanted me to, honey," I whispered. 

"But you chose to kiss her instead," she cried. I felt my heart break. 

"And that was another mistake. I am so, so, sorry, Mason," I murmured softly. She let out another sob. She was laying against my chest. I held her tight in my arms. I would never let her go. When I looked at her, my heart broke. Her eyes were red with tears. Her beautiful hair fell across her face. Her cheeks were wet with her tears. She was silent now, but tears were still falling on her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry," I repeated. I lifted her up and carried her back to my room. But this time, Camila was gone.    

**********************************************************

The next day, Mason woke up and didn't speak. 

"Good-morning, sugar," I said sweetly. Her eyes watered up with tears again, but she blinked them away. She turned her back to me and stared out the window. I sighed.

 She wanted to kiss me last night, and now she didn't want anything to do with me at all. 

"Button, I'm sorry-"

"I know, I heard you the first ten times," she snapped. She got out of the bed and threw the sheets off of herself. She searched through her suitcase and went into the bathroom. She came out in sweats. I licked my lips. Even in sweats, she was so sexy. 

"Stop looking at me!" She yelled. My eyes widened. 

"Sorry," I grunted. She rolled her eyes. I sighed once  again. I felt like we were right back where we started. 

"Do you want to go out again today?" I asked softly.

"Not with you," she muttered. 

"Mason, this is our last day in Paris. Try to make it count," I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you should have thought that before you went around making out with that dumb bitch," She snarled. My eyes widened. She was really mad. I smiled a playful smile.

"Your jealous," I said. Her face went red. 

"No I'm not!" she argued. 

"Yes you are!" 

"No, I'm not, Shawn!" She snapped. I shrugged. 

"That's what it sounds like."

"Well that's not what it is." 

"Yes it is." 

"Shawn, shut up!" She groaned. I held in a laugh. 

"Maybe I will go out, just not with you. Maybe I'll find my ex here and make out with him. Better yet, maybe I'll find someone new," she spat.  I narrowed my eyes. 

"No," I said sternly. 

"What, are you jealous?" She said in a mock voice of me. 

"Button, stop being so difficult!" I yelled, "I took you on a trip to Paris, at least try to be a little bit grateful!" 

She turned around, her eyes narrowed. I instantly regretted what I said.

"OH, Thank you, Mr. Mendes. Thank you so much. Thanks for leading me on. I've just had the time of my life, watching you make-out with people. Thanks for almost kissing me, and deciding to go and kiss someone else. Thanks for making me love you, just to find out that you love someone else," she shouted. 

We both went silent. Mason's eyes went wide when she realized what she said, but she narrowed her eyes once again. I felt my heart stop. 

"You love me?"