Chapter 11

I gasped and fell to the floor, holding my cheek. "I am the boss. You listen to me," he muttered, taking the bottle away.
Ok. He was definitely drunk. He took another slug before putting the now empty bottle on the counter. He leaned over and picked me up off of  the floor. Suddenly, he shoved me against the wall behind us. His arms were on either side of me, and his face was inches from mine. He kissed up my neck and my cheek, stopping to nibble on my ear.
"I want to screw you so hard," he growled. I whimpered. "Oh the things that I want to do to you," He whispered in my ear.
"S-Shawn. Stop!" I whined. "Y-Your scaring me!" He laughed and kissed my neck again. I kneed him in the balls and he fell to the floor in pain. He looked up at me and smiled an evil smile.
"Bad move, bunny."
My eyes widened in fear. I turned around and limped as fast as I could up the stairs. I heard Shawn's evil laughter behind me. "You can't run, kitten!"
I limped into his room and shut the door and locked it. He pounded on the door, and I knew he could knock it down if he tried. I quickly ran to the dresser. I pushed as hard as I could before it finally jolted forward in front of the door. I gasped in pain.
"MASON LET ME IN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!!" Shawn shouted.
"IM COMING IN THERE IN THREE........TWO.........ONE!!!!!!!!!!!"
A loud thud came and I heard Shawn fall to the ground and curse. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. There was a long silence before I heard something. Was Shawn...crying?
I took a deep breath before walking over and shoving the dresser out of the way. I unlocked the door and opened it.
"Oh my god...Shawn!" I gasped. He was crumpled up in a ball. He turned his head toward me, and I gasped again when I saw a big gash over his eye. His eyes were red from crying, and he was shaking.
Go. You shouldn't care about him. Leave him in his misery.
I began to turn back around, but guilt filled my heart. I rushed over to him and held his head in my hands.
"It's ok. Wait here, I'm going to get some gauze from the bathroom!"
When I got the first aid kit, I started to dress his wound. He looked at me with sadness and love in his eyes. I looked away uneasily, trying to concentrate on his wounds instead of his beautiful eyes. When I was done, I started to get up, but Shawn grabbed my hand.
"P-please. Stay." He whimpered. I sighed and sat next to him. He laid his head on my lap and still held onto my hand.
"I-I love you, Mason. I'm trying so hard to change for you. And you hate me!" He whined. I looked at him sympathetically.
"I don't hate you,Shawn. That's part of the reason why I left today. Because I don't hate you...I started to feel...something."
Shawn smiled happily. He looked me in the eyes. "Your so beautiful, kitten. I would die for you, you know that?" He told me. I looked at him and brushed his hair to the side. I held my hand on his cheek before pulling away. His eyes widened in surprise, and I blushed from the small gesture. his happy eyes became serious.
"I am truly,truly,truly sorry, kitten."
I looked at him, confused. "Why?"
"Because I took away your perfect life from you. All because of my selfish reasons. And for that, I am so, so, sorry."
He murmured sincerely.
He was....sorry?
"That's nice to know." I told him.  He smiled his crooked smile at me.

And for the first time, I smiled back.