Chapter 14

I couldn't stop think about Mason when I was driving to work. What was that? One minute she hated me, the next she was telling me how sexy I was. I smiled thinking about our shared moment. Your cute when your confident. Her words rolled through my mind over and over again.
I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. I rolled up to my work building and strolled through the doors.
"Good morning, Mr.Mendes!" A perky voice greeted. I nodded my head in greeting. I strolled into the elevator and looked at my watch.
"Dammit," I cursed under my breath. I was 5 minutes late to the meeting. I rushed through the halls before quietly entering and sitting in a seat. The presenter turned around and glared at me.
"I'm so glad you finally decided to grace us with your presence," he muttered. I narrowed my eyes. I stood up from my chair and slammed my fist on the table.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" I yelled. Everyone in the room flinched. I strode over to the man and punched him in the face.
"I am your boss! YOU listen to ME!" I yelled again, picking him off of the floor by his collar. He flinched and nodded, looking at his feet. I towered over him, he stood at 5'8".
"What's your name?" I growled. When he didn't answer, I slammed my fist on the table again.
"I said, WHATS YOUR NAME?!!!"
"B-Bruce, sir," he whimpered. I laughed.

"Oh, the new guy. I remember you. Well guess what, Bruce?" I growled. I grabbed his shirt and pinned him up against the wall.
"I make the rules here," I whispered in his ear. I punched him again before throwing him onto the floor.
"Get the hell out of here," I muttered. He stared at me in fear.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I screamed, smashing my fist in the wall. He scrambled up and gathered his things before running out of the room.
I grabbed a napkin and wiped his blood off of my fist.
"Anyone else?"
The staff looked down at the table, shaking.
"Good," I chuckled.
"Mike, can you finish up the presentation for us?"  I asked. He nodded and stood up, shaking.

"U-uhm, so the deals have been going well lately. However, the west side gang has been trying to take our clients lately, but we have offered them better deals and more drugs, and our client rate has been increasing, not decreasing." He murmured. I nodded my head in approval.
"Meeting dismissed."