Chapter 8

Mason P.O.V
I ran through the dark alley, replaying what I wrote on the not in my head.

Shawn,
I bet you can be a good guy. But I can't do this. I hate you. I just want to get back to my old life. I can't be your slave anymore. Your crazy. And no, you won't find me, because I am going to the police department and I am going to laugh at you when your in jail. You deserve it after the hell that you put me through!

Go to hell.
~Mason.

A pang of guilt hit my gut.
No, Mason. You hate him.
But that was the problem. I was starting to actually not hate him. When he was singing to me- he seemed like a different person. And when that waitress started flirting with him...I felt...jealous.
And that was exactly why I was leaving.
I screamed in pain when I fell in my heels and twisted my ankle.
"Ouch, God dammit!" I cursed. Laughter filled my ears and I quickly turned toward the sound.
"Pretty little things like you aren't supposed to cuss!" The voice said. I turned toward a man. He wasn't as tall as Shawn, but he was very brawny.
"L-leave me alone!" I shouted. My hands were shaking, and I wanted to run. I quietly wished that Shawn was here, but I pushed the thought away. Why was I wishing that Shawn was here? He kidnapped me. He ruined my life. Why was I suddenly showing feeling for him? My thoughts were interrupted when the stranger grabbed me by my waist and thrust me into the wall. He leaned into me so he was just inches from my face. He kissed down my neck to just under my collarbone.
"Get off of me you creep!" I screeched. I pounded my fists against his chest but he didn't budge. He just laughed and kept on kissing me. Anger surged through every inch of my body. "I SAID TO GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!"
I jammed my heel into his foot and kneed him in the balls. He curled over, and I punched him in the face. The impacts made me stumble and fall onto the ground. I gasped in pain. I looked back at the man, who got up from the ground and stared at me.
"You bitch," he muttered as he wiped blood off of his mouth. He pulled out a gun and pointed it strait at my head.