Chapter 9

Shawn's P.O.V.

I searched frantically through the bathroom, crumbling the note in my hand. Her words on the note broke my heart in two.
Go to hell.
~Mason
I blinked back tears.
"Um,Sir, What do you think your doing?" The waitresses voice asked behind me. I turned around and narrowed my eyes.
"Get out of my way!" I shouted, smashing my fist into the mirror. Her eyes widened in fear. I shoved past her and ran out of the restaurant. I ran to the side of the restaurant where the window led to. Of course, it led to the most shady ally in the city. There was always rapes and muggers here.
Oh,Mason,what did you get yourself into?
I rushed down the ally, searching left and right.
Oh please, let my baby be safe. I love her too much to let her go.
The sound of screaming made me jolt my head to the right, and I followed the sound. Mason came into view, and I felt my skin grow hot when I saw a strange man kissing her. She screamed something that I couldn't make out, then kneed the guy in the balls and punched him in the face.

"You bitch," the guy mumbled. He pulled a gun out of his waist and pointed it at her head.
No.No.No! I ran up to the man and kicked his back so he fell to the floor. He grunted in pain before turning toward me with a gun. I kicked him in the face and he fell back to the ground, his nose bleeding. I rushed over to him and grabbed his gun before shoving him to the ground and stepping on his chest. I pointed the gun at his head. Masons horrified eyes flashed through my mind, and I lowered the gun.
"Do it." Mason voice surprised me. "Kill the scumbag."
I looked back down at the man, his eyes were filled with fear.
"Nobody calls my girl a bitch," I growled.

I pulled the trigger.