5 years later...

after five years, mab lives in the house where she was fist kidnapped. the house has already been payed off which leaves mab to pay off everything for her son and etc.

there isn't one day where she doesn't go thinking about harry. she sometimes cries at night but in the morning she smiles and becomes happy when she sees her son. his name is harry.

"mom!" little harry yells.

he has the same colored eyes as his father with his small curls. he looks just like his father which makes mab smile. she loves her son very much, she tired to make him as happy as possible every day. just how his father made mab happy.

"yes harry?" she exclaims coming out from the kitchen.

little harry holds a picture in his hand. "is this my dad?" he points at harry.

mab looks down at the picture. the exact same one that mab questioned harry about when he kidnapped her. his family portrait that caused him to cry. she bends down holding the picture. "yes," she says. "this is your father." a smile appears on her face.

"mom, where's dad?"

mab sighs not knowing what to say. "your dad is watching us from above. he loves you so much, harry." she kneels in front of her son giving him a hug.

"and i love him." little harry says.

his mom sobs on his shoulder while little harry pats her back trying to calm her.

and it's true, harry is watching them from above still protecting his family.