Crying out loud

Callie's POV
"How's Arizona?" Jackson asks me leaning against the ER counter beside me.
"Hun?" I ask him turning my gaze from the chart to him.
"I can't go home today and April is with her but I'm still worried about her. Do you know how she's doing tonight?"
"What do you mean April is with Arizona? And why are you worried about her?"
"Callie you don't know?"
"Know what?" I start getting scared.
Jackson starts laughing.
"Know what Jackson?" I'm shouting at him by now.
"She told April that you were oblivious but you really don't have a clue do you?"
I just look at him.
"Do you know her dad is really sick?" He asks me.
"What? She didn't.."
"That April and her had a huge fight, didn't even talked, until April found Arizona crying in a on-call room"
"Jackson she didn't.."
"She has been sleeping in our house since.."
"What? She.."
"Do you know she was beaten at Joe's and that if it wasn't for Hunt she'll be on your OR table? Oh maybe then you'll actually look at her and notice the huge black eye he has been carrying around!" Jackson says.
"What?" I scream. I run the hell out of there.
How was I so stupid. How could I not notice she had a black eye. I only cared about me and what I needed when Arizona was needing much more. How much of a cow am I?
I get in the car and drive to April and Jackson's house.
I bang on the door as hard and as fast as I can
"What the hell?" I hear April. "Callie what the?" She asks.
I come in. "Where is she?" I ask her. At this I hear a door being closed down the hall.
"Arizona?" I ask running to the sound.
April closes the front door and walks after me.
"Go away Callie, I don't want to see you!" Arizona says.
"I'll just go to Amelia's.." April says. I grab her forearm and nod in a thank you.
When I hear the front door close e talk.
"Can you at least talk to me?" I ask resting my forehead at her door.
"Just go back to the hospital Callie.." Arizona says. Her voice is near.
"Can we sit and talk?" I ask her.
I hear her body falling down and resting against the door.
"Arizona I'm so sorry..." I say after I follow her moves.
"How many times have you said that to me Callie?" She asks.
"Oh my love.." I say before I burst out crying.
Arizona doesn't say a thing but her breathing is still there.
"Tell me.." I ask her.
"Tell you what?" Arizona asks.
"Tell me everything! How you're feeling.. Oh my love.." I cry again.
"I'm feeling used but I'm, still missing you and I can't see the end of this, just wanna feel your lips against my lips and now, all this time is passing by but I still can't seem to tell you why it hurts me every time I see you, realize how much I need you.." Arizona says.
I just cry, my cry becoming louder and louder.
"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you! Don't want to but I can't put, nobody else above you." Arizona says.
"And the worst is that you don't miss me at all!" She says before starting to cry.
"I miss you when I can't sleep, or right after coffee, or right when I can't eat. I miss you in my front seat! I still got sand in my sweater from times we were better. Do you miss me like I miss you?
Like honey, I got attached to you. Soul mates can break your heart too. And I'm always tired but never of you.
You're still in love with me but your friends don't know. If you wanted me you would just say so and if I were you, I would never let me go" I say before I cry again.
"I hate that I love you. Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her" Arizona cries.
"Her? It's not here. It was never about her. It was the surgery. I was so stupid Arizona I..."
"I don't mean no harm. I just miss you on my arms. Maybe wedding bells were just alarms, caution tape around my heart" Arizona's voice sounds shaky.
"What are you saying?" I ask her thro cries. Not sure if I want to hear the answer.
"You ever wonder what we could have been? You said you wouldn't and you fucking did. Lie to me, lie with me, get your fucking fix. Now all my drinks and all my feelings are all fucking mixed. Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing. I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing
But I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings. When love and trust are gone, I guess this is moving on.. Everyone I do right does me wrong
So every lonely I play the same song.."
"Arizona please don't! Don't talk about moving on! I'm sorry! I meant it last time I told you I'd never leave or hurt you! I didn't know.. I only worried about myself and these on in a life time opportunity and I should've been home.. I'm sorry.. You're all I got. You're all I live for.." I plead her.
"You didn't know?" Arizona asks.
"No! I promise!"
"You didn't know?" Arizona asks again.
"No! I promise!" I say determined.
Arizona gets up and opens the door. Making me fall backwards.
Arizona laughs. Quietly at first but the laughter becoming louder and louder.
I laugh as well laying on the floor looking up at her.
Arizona sits beside me and I sit up.
"You really didn't know.." Arizona asks looking at my hand.
"I really didn't! When Jackson told me I ran the hell out of the hospital and to you!" I say grabbing her hand and kissing it.
"I'm sorry too. I should have told you.." Arizona says squeezing my hand.
"Should we.." I ask looking behind us to the bed.
"Please!" She says.
We get up. I close the door. We get undressed to just our underwear and shirts and get into bed.
I cuddle up to Arizona and pull her to my chest.
"Let's take tomorrow of? Sleep together now and tomorrow we'll just talk and date, how's that?" I ask her.
"Perfect!" Arizona says looking up and me. Arizona wraps her arms around my waist and her hand under my shirt and panties. Resting at my waist.
I lean in but stop myself not sure if..
Before I can finish this though Arizona is leaning in close to me and resting her lips on mine.
"You're my everything!" Arizona tells me.
"You're my everything as well!" I tell her looking into her eyes.
"Love you!" I say leaning in and kissing her again.
"Love you!" Arizona says before kissing me again.
We kiss and talk for a while. April and Jackson get home and to be and we're still up, talking and catching up.
In the middle of one of our conversations Arizona's voice slowly starts to drag and I smile.
"Sleep tight my love.." I kiss her head.
"As long as I'm with you.." Arizona says. And short after that we drift off to sleep, in our loved ones arms, were we belong.

Author's note:
Today I was listening to the song "I hate you, I love you" and thought about Calzona so I just had to incorporate it in this story! Hoped you liked it!
Love you guys so much!