Austin's Music (Edited)

Austin Turner’s P.O.V.

Sophie, my sister, had just entered my room, plopping down on my bed. I thought that she probably just wanted to hear my music. Then, I noticed something in her hand besides her bow and quiver of arrows.

“Austin, you need to listen to me.” She breathed.

“What is that note?” I asked, setting my guitar on its stand.

“That was I need to ask you about,” She replied, " Did your friend send me it? That magician dude?"

“No. Why? What happened?” I asked.

Sophie explained how a bird came to her and gave her a note, fading away the air after she received the note. When she showed me the note, it was clear that it was not just some trick. But still, she asked me if my friend had done that.

“No.” I repeated.

“Who do you think did it?” Sophie wondered.

“I don’t know, Soph. But I think we should go to the park. Maybe we’ll get some answers.” She suggested.

“I hope so. Maybe it’s just a prank? Anyway, you can go back to your music. It was very nice.” I replied.

I sighed and picked up my guitar, playing again. I didn’t need notes to play. It’s like there were notes in my head that I automatically knew. I had always wondered about that. Why was I gifted in music? Why was Sophie so gifted in archery? Those were two questions that I wanted – no needed – answered. I mean Sophie could get a bulls-eye with her eyes closed and I could play like a professional without any notes.

I hoped I received some answers from this mysterious person who gave Sophie that note. I guess I’d just have to wait and see.