Danger (Edited)

Anthony's P.O.V.

I was the designated person to rescua Sophie. Austin wanted to, but we all knew that if he was the one who went, she would run away faster than we could "Come back". So, summoning all the courage I possessed, I went out into the old night. 

I found her quickly, seeing as she fell to the ground before my eyes. She lay there unmoving. The man got shot in the chest, but the arrow just seemed to dissolve there. I knew at that point that he was an evil being. Someone who shouldn'y exist, even.

"Sophie!" I yell, knowing it's useless.

"Watch your beloved Sophie fall to the ground!" The mysterious man laughed a terrifyingly evil laugh.

"What have you done?" I raced to over to Sophie and gathered her in my arms. 

Although I've only just met Sophie, I know that she's important and will play a major part in my life. So as I held her in my arms, feeling her heart beating, I knew that I had to protect her. She felt special even without Phillip telling me that Artemis's soul was inside of her.

"Just sent an electric shock through her body. No big deal." He replied casually.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Your worst enemy, that's all you need to know." The man back away to his white hummer and hopped in. Then he sped off, mud flying through the air behind him. Coward.

I grabbed Sophie's bow and arrow, which she had dropped when she fell, and sped back to Phillip's mansion. My feet made loud 'thumps' as I ran up the stairs. Phillip had opened the door when he heard my heavy footfalls. He took one look at the limp body in my arms and quickly pulled the door open wide so I could come in.

"What happened?" Phillip questioned.

"Sophie was walking and there was a white hummer parked not too far away from here. A man hopped out and announced our names. Sophie must've been frightened because she fired her arrow, I imagine it hurt, and fired it at his heart. The arrow just dissolved in his chest. Then, the man shot an electric shot at her. The man didn't tell me his name but he said that he would be our worst enemy." I explained as I laid Sophie on the couch.

"I think she might need to be taken to the hospital. I will try a few different spells on her, but I'm not sure they will work." Phillip placed his hands on her chest and muttered something that sounded like "egg thrower", I assumed it was Greek for heal. 

Sophie's eye flashed open and then she shook violently. After a minute or two, she stopped and coughed.

"Sophie?" Phillip called, hesitantly.

Sophie blinked her huge blue eyes, a blank look was on her face, but she soon registered who we were.

"W-what happened?" She stuttered.

No one answered, for fear of overwhelming her.

Sophie tried to sit up, but quickly moaned an "ouch" and then laid back down.

"Get Austin." She said.

Phillip looked at Sophie worriedly and went to go search for Austin.

"Did you bring me back here?" She asked.

"Yes." I responded.

"Who was that man?" She questioned.

"He did not say." I replied.

"Can you help me sit up?" She inquired.

"Sure." I replied and I took her hand and pulled her up, while placing one hand behind her back. 

"Thanks." She said.

"No problem." I replied. 

"I feel like a crippled old lady." She moped. 

"You're anything but an old lady, though you might be crippled right now. If you are an old lady then you're quite beautiful." I assured her.

"That's wrong on so many levels, but thanks." She blushed.

Austin walked into the room and looked Sophie up and down.

"What happened?" He demanded. 

Sophie looked at me helplessly.

"Um," I cleared my throat, "An electric shock got sent through her body." Sophie stared at me surprised, I forgot that she didn't know what happened to her.

"That's it, you're going home Sophie." Austin stated.

"No." Sophie opposed what he said.

I wonder if Sophie would end up going home. Phil probably would want her to stay at the mansion because she's in danger. But there's one thing I don't get, why is Sophie the only one being attacked? It's all too weird, as if Artemis is hiding a secret from everyone. She's not event he most important. If anything, if would be Josh and Riley, who are Poseidon and Zeus.

Things just aren't adding up.