Promises Won't Be Broken

Looking at the water from the beach is the only thing that relives me, just seeing the stars meet with the ocean. I always come here when I need to get away. I was in my own world at the moment, when I start hearing someone yell my name..
Maria!! I turn around and see Vic running towards me.

He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes, while sitting down next to me and said, "Maria, you have to tell someone where your going this late at night, you can't just leave with out telling anyone, alright? Miranda called us asking if we knew where you were at, she was worried which made me worry too."

I stood up and said "Yeah ok I understand Vic..", not really wanting to talk..

He stood up after me saying, " I know high schools tough and you just want to escape from it but I promise you that your going to make it through and I'm always going to be here for you."
I picked up my bag and skateboard and said ,"Thanks, Vic.." While also giving him a hug..

He took my skateboard away from me and said, "no problem, now ill take you home, we have school tomorrow." With that said we got in his truck and he drove me home.

When I got home, I found my sister Miranda asleep on the couch. I walked up stairs to her room ,and got her a blanket, walked back down stairs and put the blanket on her. I ran back up to my room, I put on my pajamas on which are my old middle/junior school P.E. shorts and one of Vic's shirts. I just doze off to sleep..