Chapter 28 *the bitch is back*

School started and so far so good , no populars tell me anything and so far I've been clean for about what 5 months maybe more. Having so many classes with Vic is amazing and we had to get into partners and of course it's always me and him.

Vic already got a girlfriend who only lasted a month with because she didn't like that he kept to him self and wrote a lot as in his music. "All seniors please go to the main gym immediately, I repeat all seniors please report to the main gym." The lady with the mega phone said.

Vic looked at me worriedly, "what's wrong?"

"I have to go to the gym and no one is here. Remember all our friends didn't come because they had that project due which no one did." I laughed. "Umm come with me it's not like one Junior would ruin anything." Vic said and I followed him to the gym.

They sent all the senior to the gym cause people could just to explain some senior stuff and warning them about prom that if they do anything stupid they risk not being able to go to prom or any senior events.

"That was a waste of lunch." Vic mumbles as we get out. "But now we got to miss half of 5th period."

"Vic you have an excuse but I don't I'm a junior I was suppose to be in class."

"There's no point of school no more you wanna leave?" Vic said.

"But don't we need to jump the fence because we don't have a car today?"

"To take the short cut yes, so??" I nodded and we walked towards the back of the school where the fence was at. Vic grabbed my bag and put it inside his backpack. Yep his backpack was that empty. He threw the backpack far enough to go over the fence which was a medium size fence not to big not to small. "You got it??" Vic asked while he landed on the other side of the fence.

I get on the fence and I'm get ready to jump off when I fall. "Ouch!" I says as I hit the ground.

"Damn are you okay darling?" Vic says as he helps me up. I nodded and we just kept going.

~~~~~~~~~

It's December now and every thing has been good Mikes birthday is tomorrow and we all pitched in to buy him a new drum set. "There is no way we will be able to hide this. Maybe we should give it to him today already." Miranda says.

"I agree with her." Every one else nodded and got Mike out to the living room. "Happy Early Birthday!!!" We all yelled once he was out. You should of seen his face he was so shocked and excited like a little boy on Christmas morning.

~~~~

Everything passed by so fast it's now the middle of April, I hear a honk and I see Vic waiting out side for me. I get in his truck and I see he brought along the acoustic guitar I bought him for his birthday that he really wanted.

"Beach?" He simply said I nodded and he drove off.
~~~~

"So what's this about?" I ask curiously.

"I wanted to sing you a song then ask you something but if you want I could go straight to the asking."

"Nope that's okay you could sing."

"Thank you darling." He said and grabbed his guitar and began to play the song.

"Wake up!
A voice hits the air on a lonely coast
And I'll sing along like a prayer for you
I can dream up the words
(I'll never see your face again)
If we wake at, if we wake at all
She sings to me
If we wake at, if we wake at all
(If we wake at all, if we wake at all)
We'll try to change
They say love will never mean a thing
Still our hearts beat
So come on
So stuck on the only thing that we know
What we know starts to waste
If we wake at, if we wake at all
She sings to me (Can we be sure?)
If we wake at, if we wake at all
Oh my God"