Chapter 25

I look at the water that rises and went back down again, I look to my left and smile. "Hey" I say as I see Tony coming my way. "Hey Maria" he sat down next to me and played with the sand. "Do you know where's Vic?" He asked me. I shook my head no.

"So what's up?" He asked.
"Nothing I just don't want this vacation to end." I reply.

"Nun of us do. But hey this is going to be the best summer ever." He says laughing which also makes me laugh.

"Can I ask you something," he nods ", what's the worst thing that you have found out about other then your dad passing?"

"Umm that I had depression. I kinda knew I would have it ,but once it was confirmed I felt like everyone was judging me even more. You get me?" I nodded my head. "Do you remember how it felt when they told you, you that you had depression?" He asked me.

"Wait I do have depression?" He nodded. "Well you don't have it no more I think. You have to ask your sister or Vic about that I'm not sure if you do or not. So I am guessing you don't remember how that feeling was?"

"No I don't but I'm guess it must feel even worse." He nodded his head, and I hugged him. "Where's my sister?" He pointed to his left and my sister was there with Jaime and Mike splashing in the water. Tony stands up and helps me up too and we walk towards my sister which was now talking to some other guys.

"Umm hi." I say awkwardly. The two guys that were talking to Miranda look at me. "Wow there's two of them that's hot." One says. They both had a muscular body but not really my type. "Umm okay?" I say walking up to Mike and hugging him.

The one that had blue trunks on walked over to me, "so what's your name beautiful?" He asked me flirting I'm guessing.
"Maria what's yours?"
"Keith. So you single?"
"That doesn't matter?"
"Yeah it kinda dose but who cares your really cute." He says while checking me out.
"Okay?"
"You like what you see?"
"Not really." I say while seeing Vic walking towards us.
"Aww baby you don't need to lie. Wow did you get in a car accident or how did you get all these scars on your wrist and thighs?"
"Don't worry about it." He shrugged it off.

Vic came towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Sorry babe I had to get something from the hotel. And I left the baby with my mom he feel asleep on the away over." Vic says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "It's alright, his always sleepy just like you." I say playing along with Vic.

"Wait so you two are going out? And have a kid?" Me and Vic nodded. "Wouldn't you prefer some one with a nice body tan and actually nice hair? Instead of some one skinny and long hair, emo boy?"

"Not really Vic's better." He gasped.
"If you two are really dating then kiss." He said. "We don't kiss in public I hate when couples do that so we don't ." I say to him. "A fucking kiss won't hurt anyone. You guys had to kiss at some point you have a kid."

I look at Vic and he slightly nods we both lean into each other and we kiss. His lips fit so perfect with mine it gave me a spark that nothing can compare to. "Ok you two are really dating. Kendall lets leave she's taken stop flirting with a girl that doesn't want anything to do with you." He yells at his friend, they both finally leave.

"Fuck thank you sister that guy was getting annoying and Jaime, Mike ,and Tony all were just laughing at me." She says finally relived.

"Hey it's getting dark maybe we should leave." Mike said it was getting dark it was maybe around 7 now.
~~~~

"So we have one more day left here huh?" I say as I get into the drivers seat since Vic didn't want to drive.

"Yeah but hey we all had fun at Sea World and Disney World and the beach right?" Vic said while staring at me. "Yeah that's true."