Chapter 23

A/N on the side is a picture of how Maria's hair looks like now...

I woke up and went straight to wash out the dye from my hair, then I took a shower. Once I got out I had to look for clothes I found some cute dark blue shorts that ended at my mid-thigh and a black tank top that in white letters said 'fuck you preppy bitch'. When I finish I go and start poking Vic, for he could wake up."Vic" I whisper in his hear. I wrap my arms around him and he moans for me to leave him alone.

Out of no where Vic ends up on top of me and me in the bottom with him smiling at me. "Good morning?" I say.

"Good morning baby." He says and smilies at me. Fuck his morning voice is just so perfect. We kept staring at each others eyes he looked down at my lips and I look at his. My mind was screaming just do it already! "Sorry" he mumbles getting off of me and went off to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I wish he really kiss me." I mumble. I kept looking at my hair in the mirror it looked awesome you could only really see the purple in the sun light. I didn't realize how long I stared at my self until Vic came out of the bathroom. "Hey where do you want to go? The guys and your sister don't arrive till 8 at night."

"Umm what ever you want to do. But can I ask you something that I want to know about?"

"Sure what's up." Vic said sitting down on the chair there was in the hotel room, patting down his lap for I could sit on. I walk over but sit down on the other chair there was. "Umm okay I've notice that I have these scars on my wrists and on my thighs. What are they from?" Vic's smile faded ,"and there's one that I want to show you that maybe you know about." I nodded.

"Okay so you have been through problems which you couldn't handle and you went to the blade so you self harmed. You never told me I found out a long time ago, when you first started, I would help you but you stopped for about a year. Then one day you went back to it because of bullies." He traced my scars with his fingers. "Most of the scars where from when your mom took you away from us and you started to cut deep. When we finally got you back we had to take you to the hospital." I was shocked I actually did that to myself.

"How about this one?" I say as I walk over to Vic and sat on his lap. I lift up my shorts a bit and Vic's name was on my thigh. "Wow that one really shows." He thought about it. "That one, you cut my name into yourself because you said you couldn't take it no more and you thought I was going to forget about you. It made me feel really guilty." I hugged him, "I'm sorry Vic I bet it wasn't really your fault, with the things I remember about you, I know it wasn't your fault."

"Let's go out." Vic randomly says. "Me and you." He finishes.

"Where?"

"Walk around get lost, were both good at that. We could show off your new hair which looks amazing by the way." He said while laughing at the end . We got are stuff and went walking around Orlando, Florida. We went to go eat breakfast at some random place and we just walked around. We did end up getting lost but many people would tell me they liked my hair. We had to get a taxi to be able to go back go the hotel. We got back to the hotel room around 6:30. "Hey are you hungry?" I nodded my head. "Where do you want to go eat?"

"Umm I want to wait till the guys get here for we could eat with them, but right now I'm down for ice cream."

"Okay I agree." We went to go get ice cream and ate our ice cream on the bed. "Hey what the fuck!" I yell at Vic when he put ice cream on my face.

"You looked hot." He said laughing and I laughed with him. "Don't worry I'll get that off of you." Vic go on top of me and licked the ice cream off my face.