Chapter 6 (Part 1)

*********************

     "That's the last one." Daniel announced, setting the box down with the other dozen of two. "awesome are pink streamers still in there" I asked "Please remind me why we are doing this again" Amber raised an eyebrow. "or this". She held up a 'My little pony poster'. I just smiled "you'll see" Amber simply just yawned, taking another sip of coffee. We got here early to get a head start and gotten permission for all out classes to do this decoration. "lets tackle the stairs first girls" I said picking up a cardboard box "C'mon girls we have a whole lot of work to do"

45 minutes later  

     Those few hours we worked like crazy, taking breaks there and there I just noticed how big our school was. "How much longer girls?" Coach Carter asked as we were putting up streamers in the gym. Taping the last streamer, I got down from the bleachers and dusted off my hands. "Well"  I studied the gym " Not bad"."I have one last thing to finish" I grabbed the box resting on the side ,  "I'll meet you in 20 minutes"  Amber narrowed her eyes "Whats you up to?" I grinned "I'm sure you'll find out soon". Waving them bye I headed out the gym and into the parking lot. I knew Justin expected me to put up a fight, but boy will he be surprised, sure his strategy was to unbalance me emotional but  I am taking the more physical path. I sat the box down on the cement and took out a can of whip cream , grinning widely, I am going to show him how i play with fire..

******************** 

a little Cliff hanger... 

VOTE , COMMENT, LIKE