Chapter 6 (part 2)

***********************

  Justin' s POV

        I was the first out of the building my eyes went to a crowd huddling around something i couldn't quite see. I rolled my eyes probably a stupid fight or something, Walking over I push through so i could get to my car. The sooner i got out of here the better, The crowed notice me coming and parted a way so i could get threw , whispering come threw and i raised my eyebrow wondering what it was . And then i saw it. My mouth dropped a little wondering if saw correctly. It was my car, ... but it didn't look like my car you didn't see the original black color of it at all. since it was covered in which looked like whipped cream.. but that wasn't all of it.. flecks or confetti has be sprinkled all over the whipped cream, the front window had a 'My Little Pony' sticker on it and the back one had a Disney Princess on it. Pink streamers where ties to each rear-view mirror . All in all it wasn't a pretty sight. My hands automatically clinched into fist , all the kids around me held there breath as if they were ready for me to blow. Sliding up my sunglasses to my head , I wonder who would do something like this to my car, something that I treasured , I am going to rip them into pieces. My eyes traveled up the crowd there taking pictures, probably seeing that i was very piss and might have lashed out on one of them. I ripped the posters of my window violently  when i notice writing done with black maker that caught my eye. 

  THE FIRE MAY BURN, BUT ITS NOT GOING TO STOP ME FROM JUMPING IN , HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR PRESENT ;) XX

     I tore the paper and smiled and then my eyes roamed far , far out to where i could see her sitting on a bench with a bottle of juice in her hand. i assume she saw me looking at her cause she raised her bottle in the air , as if proposing me a toast, but her posture showed me how much sarcasm contained it. Nobody messes with me, no body . Even if they did i wouldn't let them get away with it. not even Brooklyn was a no exception 

************************ 

VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT