Chapter 25

******************************************

    Justin's P.O.V

   I shut the door behind me, a slow chuckle slipping out of my mouth at her expression. Taking a deep breathe, I headed out to the exit. the rain was still going was still in full force as I stood underneath the roof top. "Jesus" I grumbled , slamming my fist against the cement wall, awaking a sharp in my hand. The kiss kept on replaying over and over in my head which exasperated. Only did it prove a point , it wasn't supposed to mean anything at all. But then why did my heart thud uncontrollably every time I remembered her lips on mine and her hands in my hair?

   Brooklyn Grey was going to drive me insane. I thought with another , humorless laugh. I let out a groan, being sexual frustrated wasnt one of the best things in the world. And right now , I definitely needed to get rid of that.

   Walking back into the motel, my eyes flashed toward the girl who stood behind the front desk for her night shift. "Late night walk?" The girl asked , smiling as I started to walk past her. Stopping, I turned to focus on her and smiled back, turning on my charm. I saw her blink and a blank expression appeared on her face for a second.

  "I guess,'' I shrugged , making my voice smoth as I had the smile intact. "I'm Lea," She introduced, throwing her hair over her shoulder. "Jusitn." I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest and leanig foward against the desk.

  She gave me a flirty smile and started talking about god-know's-what for who knows how long. Soon though, one thing led to another and somehow I found myself behind the desk, while the girl, whose name I had already forgotten, started tugging my shirt off.

  When I kissed her though, my mind kept on wondering. And it wasn't her who i was kissing, but instead a certain brunette who was starting to make my mind a cluttered mess. It angered me how she could control me so much; I hardly heard the blonde girl's small squeak of protest at my tight hold as my anger grew.

  I tried to shut my mind off to stop the stupid thoughts and tried to enjoy the girl whose hands were dangerously creeping lower and lower. But it didn't work.

   I was completely screwed.

****************************

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE