10

"Im going to visit my relatives tonight. Who's coming with me?" Dinah spoke. We are currently on our way to another city for our tour. I am comfortably sitting on the mini dinning table inside the bus drinking my daily dose of caffeine, while Camila is sitting on the couch playing her guitar.

"I am lazy to go out tonight."
Camila spoke.
"But tell your family i missed them.."

"Okay no problem. They are going to watch our concert tomorrow tho, you'll see them,"
Dinah answered. Then she looked at me. "Want to come with me Lauser?" 

I shrugged.
"I am going to binge watch Dexter tonight"

Dinah raised an eyebrow.
"Seriously? you are addicted to that tv show?"

"Yes.Only a sociopath like me could relate..." I grinned. 

"Okay.okay!I'll ask Noramni then," Dinah left us.

Here we go again. I am alone at the bus with Camila. I took a deep breath and just focused on drinking my coffee.

"Dexter?"
She spoke. Camila stood up then sat in front of me.

"Yes.Dexter,"
I smiled at her. 

"What is it about?"
She stopped strumming her guitar then she looked at me. 

"Well....."
I took a sip from my coffee, before i continued speaking..
"Dexter is a tv show about a csi/serial killer named Dexter. He is the serial killer of the serial killer,does that make senese?"

Camila nodded.
"Interesting..."

I smiled. "Wow.You liked it? You are the first person that i told about it, who actually didnt find it weird or creepy,"

"I think it's interesting. Tell me more." 

"Well.Dexter was, was adopted and raised by a police officer whom later will discover about his secrets. He later on taught Dexter how not to get caught and how to behave like he's normal. He works as a blood splatter analysis with the police department and has access to inside information and knows the techniques they use to catch people. A lot of the show focuses on how it feels to be him and how challenging it is just to appear normal. It's also one of the most interesting shows.I've ever seen and..."
I looked at Camila who's eyes are focused on me.
"Micheal C. Hall is brilliant as Dexter. He so fucking hot while stabbing his victims,,,, blood all over his face..... And the wa--"

"Let's watch it together tonight," Camila interjected. 

"You want to watch it?"
I was stunned. 

"Yes!With you.Tonight.."
She uttered. 

"O-kay? Sure..."
I swallowed dryly.
Wow.. with you.. tonight...

Relax Lauren. Normani is also in your room tonight. Its not going to be that awkward spending the night with Camila.

I cannot stand the thought of being alone with Camila again. Because i cannot control myself. I want her so bad. 

--------------------------------

After our concert, we went to our hotel to get some rest. I quickly took a shower and fixed myself and prepare for tonight, since Camila is coming over.   

"Where are you going?"
I asked Normani. She's dressed up casually with her maroon romper matching it with a pair of heels.

"I'm going out with Dinah. We are going to visit her family. Do you want to come?"

"Wait! you are leaving with Dinah?!" I panicked.This can't be happening. Normani is leaving. Ugh. Maybe I'll ask Ally to come and join Camila to binge watch with me.