20

I asked Alexa if i could use her car, because i am going out on a date with a perfect stranger;who happens to be Camila. Alexa agreed with my plan and lend me her car.

"Camila Cabello!"
I called her name as soon as i saw her walking at the alley on her way to the parking lot.

"Lauren?"Camila was stunned.
"Oh no...no,no.. Damn,,, i knew it,"
She avoided looking at me then started walking away.

"Hey! Wait!"  I yelled. I ran after her, then grabbed her hand, making her face my direction.

"No! Wait! Im sorry..."
She covered her face with her hands.
"Dont be mad at me please,"

I smiled. She's really cute.
"Why will i be mad at you?"
I asked while trying to remove her hands from her face.

"No," She groaned.
"Please, i am so embarrassed,"

"Hey," I giggled. "It's alright!"

"See? You are even laughing at me," She spoke shyly.

"Camz. Look at me please." I said.
"I am not mad at you," I placed my hands on top of her shoulders.
"..and i am laughing, because you are really cute,"

"No. I cannot face you like this. After i,-i... told you about our kiss, and that i am secretly in love with you," She mumbled. "..and how the hell is this even possible? I met a stranger in the dark. Who happens to be you."

"I know right! I told you, this is crazy,"
I held her chin, "Please look at me,"

Camila slowly raised her head. Her eyes met mine.
"Camz," I said.

"I am so sorry Lauren. Maybe you are thinking that i took advantage of your drunkenness, thats why i agreed with.. that kiss," She spoke shyly.

"Don't say that." I responded.
"I... i really wanted to kiss those chapped lips of yours," I smirked.

Camila smiled then shook her head. "Lauren,"

"Im kidding Camz.There it is, you're  smiling at me." I spoke happily.

"I don't know what to say. I basically revealed my self to you Lauren,"

"It's alright," I replied.

Her eyes widens.
"You are not mad?"

"Yes,I am not mad..."
I held her hand.
"Let's go?"

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to continue our date!"
I wiggled my eyebrows.

"What?.. w-,wait... Maybe the girls are already looking for me,"

"Don't worry about them. They are with Lucy and Alexa," I said.
Camila looked at me,confused.

"I'll explain everything to you later. Let's eat first! I'm starving!"
I pulled her hand.
"Lets go?.. or unless you don't want to spend the rest of the night with me,"

"Well, it's your treat, right?" Camila smiled widely.
---------------------------------------------------------

Just like what happened before. We ended up dinning at this famous 24 hour pizza parlor at the heart of the city. It is 12am already, so there only few costumers inside.

"Wow. Lauren.. You just ate 4 slices of pizza without even drinking. Your'e a monster!"

Camila spoke amazed, as she's staring at me while i munched on the last slice of pizza.We ordered a family sized pizza and because i am really starving, i ate half of it.Camila is laughing. She really looked happy. Somehow i felt a part of me is dying inside. Since, i will never know when will be the last time that i am going to see that smile.