: eleven :

Finding a way to fool his fans into Calum not being himself was harder than it seems. There's features they can pick out within seconds; his tattoos, hair, voice. Nobody in his fanbase would surpass those simple characteristics and just brush off the chance that person could be the man they idolize for every waking moment. God, how is he supposed to get through this?

Michael was now giggling next to Luke, the two of them jokingly coming up with ideas on how to handle this situation. Their nonsense snickering only growing louder when Calum shoved their shoulders. He had explained the basics of what they were doing today to Luke since he has no clue about Michael's lesson plans of bringing Calum back to his roots.

"So, it's a bucket list?" His blue eyes skeptically tried to grasp this concept the two boys were pitching at him. Their smiles wavering as Michael clarified his mistake, "Fuck it list." A finger waved in Luke's face and booped his nose in correction. He'd never expect it to be this hard for a boy to understand.

Luke's eyes flickered to Calum, mentally asking through sketchy eyes if they were being serious. "And you think this is going to help Calum change?" He doesn't see how Michael, a complete stranger to Calum, who has little to no basics in what Calum's life was or is can somehow make him feel better again.

"I'm not changing him, just helping him feel alive again." His hopeful green eyes burst with determination, he knows he can do this. It's never really been done before and honestly, he keeps making this up as he goes but with every fiber in his being Michael wants to put the life Calum once had back in those empty brown eyes.

"Seems a bit impossible." Luke interfered, "Three years of belonging to the public can't disappear after one week. It's just not easy." He rather rudely shook his head at the thought of it, Michael's eyes rolling so far back he could nearly see the back of his head. "I'm not saying it's gonna be easy, but it's gonna be worth it." The boy's high hopes could either triumphantly help him out and carry through with his somewhat composed plan or it can be a wreck and end in disaster.

"Guys," Calum groaned, hating to hear these two start bickering. His hands picking the snapback off his head to ruffle through his messy brown hair as he spoke. "We need to devise a plan. I can't just go out looking like myself." He was being serious, this disguise has to be good if he's going to fool them into thinking he's not famous or the boy they may or may not obsess over on a daily basis. So many things can go wrong if they screw up and he can't risk the cases of that happening.

The pale boy shrugged, "Why can't you go out looking like yourself?" He really is blind with the idea of being famous, isn't he? Calum thought to himself, raising his eyebrows over to Michael asking silently if the boy was joking or not. Obviously it must've been sarcasm- just a little teasing. But he saw what they did when they all mobbed him outside of a hospital, the stolen watch and deafening screams are proof enough that he's not just a random person walking down the streets. He's famous and has no privacy.

Without a single word Calum rolled down his car window, the red light they were stopped at letting the on goers down the street look and see a clear view of who was in the car. He smirked, looking at his new friend with a bit of a since-you-asked sort of look. Letting his arm balance on the side of the car and stick his head out for a second as a high pitched, almost deafening, so loud it felt like only a dog could hear it, scream had erupted down the street. That single scream turned into two, then four, then a girl walking passed the crosswalk joined in with pointing and freaking to her parents that walked beside her.

Calum laughed, sitting back down in his car and rolled the tinted window up so he wouldn't be seen anymore. "That's why." He turned his snapback backwards and placed it onto his head, the shock on Michael's face a little more than amusing as his wide green eyes looked like he might've witnessed a murder. All Calum did was show his face outside of a window and automatically caught four or five random girls' attention out of nowehere. How?