: forty six :

The kissing started when they walked into Calum's house, the time had to have been just past eleven at night when they shut the door only to let the maori bring Michael up against it. He didn't do it roughly, merely guided the boy there with dark eyes and full lips that locked so perfectly against the soft pink ones.

They were both getting used to this feeling. Michael wasn't used to kissing someone so passionately and never got used to the feeling of lips against his with so much power that surges through him. Calum wasn't used to kissing someone for more than three seconds, if not at all. He rarely kissed a hook up, but Michael's not anything close to them. He's so much better and kisses so much sweeter, with these little hums whenever he pulls him closer and tastes like vanilla and strawberries.

"Did so good." The boy's green eyes had fluttered shut as he tilted his head back and to the side wordlessly giving him access to kiss his neck. Calum had won every award he was nominated for, a little praise was needed. "Thank you, baby." He mumbled his reply as he released their kiss.

A look of apprehensiveness hit the maori, his lips parting in thought as he eyed the bare alabaster skin. The last time he kissed his neck the boy had nearly broken down in fear because that was too much. He doesn't want to make him scared again and he most definitely doesn't want to force him to do anything.

"Y'sure?" He stayed hesitating, both of his hands making slow, smooth movements against the smaller boy's sides. "Don't make yourself do this." He whispered it, the redhead only shook his head, eyes still shut as he laughed gently under his breath, "I need this. I need you."

He sounded so determined and so sure of himself for once that it was actually honest, Michael is one hundred percent okay with him doing this. His eyelashes resting on his cheeks flinched in surprise as he felt lips suck just below his ear, one hand pinning his hips firmly against the door as Calum took his other hand and intertwined it with the smaller one before bringing they're entwined hands up above their heads while he kissed addictive love bites into the boy's rapidly bruising skin.

It wasn't painful though, it felt amazing and made his voice go faint every time he tried to even speak a praise about how good it felt. He hasn't felt so full of lust in so long that when it started to burn inside of him he couldn't handle it. A subtle pink starting to form on his flushed cheeks as he bit down on his bottom lip to hold back a whimper that came out anyway.

By the time Michael's neck started to sting from the aftermath of the kissing, Calum had stopped before he got too carried away. Four hickeys all trailed across the pale skin of his neck, just about to form but not at it's full red and purple color. He ignores the question in the back of his mind on how he's gonna manage to hide those from the fans however a hand tugging on the hem of his shirt dragged him out of that tangent and back to reality. Michael's actions implying him to take his shirt off.

"How far are we taking this?" The maori had kept the question simple, unbuttoning his flannel as fast as he could manage while Michael gave an out of breath answer, taking his shirt off as well. "Don't know yet, but keep going." He's not going to take the time to think about where this is headed, he just knows he likes it right now and that's a good enough sign to continue this.

When he felt hands on his hips he could feel a wave crash over him, something close to ecstasy and bliss that drove his lust mad. Cold fingertips gripped his hips so they'd meet Calum's own and create friction that made them both moan. Their curses bouncing and echoing down the many halls of the house. Instinctively, Michael's hand reached out and latched onto whatever was closest for some form of stability. His nails drawing crescent-shaped marks into the maori's shoulder to try and remain steady from the dizziness starting to arouse inside of him.