: eighty five :

They board the plane for Italy. Michael's giddy, bubbly self is growing more and more excited as the time nears closer for take off. They get to scope out the venues for their wedding, and hopefully one of the six choices will be exactly what they want.

Luckily, they have the entire plane ride there to maybe narrow down their options and simplify things. Though, it used to be ten choices prior to yesterday when Michael decided four of them were subpar and did not fit their vision or theme. Which is slightly true. He just dropped the four that were most expensive, he is not letting Calum drop more than fifty grand on the venue alone. He loves him to death but that's not a smart financial decision, even if he does have millions in his bank account.

The plane consists of Calum, Michael, Tiffany, Ashton, and Luke. The usual five friends who each bring something to the table for this getaway in Italy.

"Luke, please don't." Ashton grumbles as the blonde ignores his protests and collapses on top of him to cuddle. His taller, broader body lies on him in a fit of chuckles and giggles. The dirty blonde groaning in frustration as he's being crushed under his weight.

Two bells ding over the intercom before the pilot asks them to be seated and buckled, then proceeds to explain the rules and precautionary measures. They both have to untangle their limbs in order to get back in their designated seats.

Michael calls dibs on the window seat, and Calum doesn't mind giving him it for today's flight, knowing fully well he has a much prettier view of the redhead smiling as he watches the clouds roll by.

The pilot is soon lifting the plane off of the ground, a very relaxed group of friends discussing topics as they ignore the fact they're even in the air now. Unfazed by flying, Michael used to be weary of it but it's definitely a much more calming experience. Especially when it's a private jet and not a public airport plane crammed with annoying people. On the private jet he can cuddle with his boyfriend and not have fans posting sneaky photos of their very reserved relationship.

"Where's a good place to eat in Italy?" Luke wonders out loud, as if anyone else can give some form of input. Tiffany looks over to the boy in an incredulous manner.

"We're not even there yet." Michael points it out for the blonde still inquiring his own question.

"I'm planning ahead." He shoots back with a huff, his arms cross over his chest. "You guys are no fun."

The plane starts to reach a higher altitude, the buildings now far off below them as Michael watches in fascination as wispy clouds lie below them, a pinkish yellow color from the sunset happening right in front of them. He always loved the sunset, and the sunrise. It's soothing. Taking the time to watch the sky change colors as the sun makes it's way around Earth.

Luke fiddles with Ashton's hand as time passes, watching a movie with headphones in, splitting the earbuds with his boyfriend. A good hour passes by. They all piped down and settled into comfier positions, Tiffany is curled up with her head resting on a pillow, snoozing away. This is bound to be a long flight, but it's a lot more bearable with company.

Calum admires the way Michael looks right now, half asleep as he watches the night sky smear from blue to black as they fly over the ocean, their hands interlocked on the arm rest between them. His eyes are drooping shut every now and then, but he can't shut them just yet. He's still too excited for what's in store.

Calum loves him. He loves him and he can't wait to say it at the alter, with their hands intertwined, eyes gazing into one another's souls. He wants to tell everyone, every single person, that he has Michael. He has who he's always dreamed of wanting, the boy who can keep him grounded, who treats him like a human and not a trophy. Michael laughs at his jokes and kisses his forehead because he knows he secretly enjoys him doing affectionate things like that. He has Michael to hold him and sleep in the same bed as him, even if he does hog the blankets, or make his arm go numb when he lies against it. He loves him so much.